Windows 10: Download Problems

Discus and support Download Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to down from the following site: Sidewinder X5 Mouse Device downloads Microsoft Accessories I select all the relevant options, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaina99, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Jaina99 Win User

Download Problems

Jaina99, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 25, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Download Problems

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Download Problems

1. Download Problems - Similar Threads - Download Problems

2. App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...: I'm trying to install Roblox on my daughters new laptop. I've added the laptop as a device in my microsoft account and it shows up in there but when trying to install the app it says: 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  3. 'Can't download no permissions' problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Can't download no permissions' problem: Hope someone can help. Was having some issues so did a Windows reset. Seems to have sorted my problems but now I cannot reinstall all my programs as whenever I ask Edge to download a file I get this error even though I'm Administrator and all my permissions seem fine. Spent...
  4. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: When trying to update to 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4598242 im getting this error message Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d for some reason....
  5. I get this problem when attempting to download anything from the Microsoft store. Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this problem when attempting to download anything from the Microsoft store. Windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTrumpetDude1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuf4ar/i_get_this_problem_when_attempting_to_download/
  6. Solitaire Collection - Data download problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection - Data download problems: I have the Premium version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I tried over the last two days to open the Daily Challenges and get an error message that it cannot download the data from the server and to check my Internet connection and try again. My Internet connection works...
  7. There are problems downloading some updates.

There are problems downloading some updates.: How am I able to fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-problems-downloading-some-updates/01ef4478-90c1-4b3a-95aa-c4ecc517b171
  8. problem with changing the location of new downloaded apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem with changing the location of new downloaded apps: I would like to change the location of downloaded apps but when i go to the settings > Storage >change where new content is saved > new apps will be saved to settings and try to change the location it asks me to delete other apps This drive has apps from another device. To...
  9. PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING IN WINDOWS 10

PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING IN WINDOWS 10: I have noticed that I am having difficulty downloading certain things such as pictures and some updates, this seems to have started a week ago, although I didn't realise it at the time. I've searched online and tried a couple of things like changing windows update to...
  10. Download/Install Problems App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download/Install Problems App Store: Hi everyone! I recently just got a new laptop and, oddly, when my Microsoft account synced to the device, a few of my apps were absent or not working correctly including Netflix and Kindle. I redownloaded Kindle just fine and Netflix seemed fine until I attempted to open...