Windows 10: download queue

Discus and support download queue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several apps in my download queue that I can't delete or complete the download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LesaLudeman, Apr 25, 2020.

1. download queue

I have several apps in my download queue that I can't delete or complete the download

:)

LesaLudeman, Apr 25, 2020
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Apr 25, 2020
  3. bamp Win User
    Download Queue

When I try to download an app from the store it puts it in a download queue and it says it's downloading, but it's not! Just sits there for days, any ideas?

4. philc43 Win User

download queue

Download Queue

Try deleting it from the queue and then starting the download again.

philc43, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

download queue

1. download queue - Similar Threads - download queue

2. i have problem i cannot install apps it in starting download state under download queue but...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have problem i cannot install apps it in starting download state under download queue but...: i cannot download apps from store . it is in download queue options for long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-i-cannot-install-apps-it-in/484827d6-dcd7-4ac1-9d9d-16d4245188f8
  3. i have problem i cannot install apps it in starting download state under download queue but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have problem i cannot install apps it in starting download state under download queue but...: i cannot download apps from store . it is in download queue options for long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-i-cannot-install-apps-it-in/484827d6-dcd7-4ac1-9d9d-16d4245188f8
  4. i have problem i cannot install apps it in starting download state under download queue but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 8.1 Downloaded Update will not install - how to delete from queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8.1 Downloaded Update will not install - how to delete from queue: Windows 8.1, Windows Update has downloaded HP printer software update that will not install. The update is not needed anyway due to a fresh install of this printer software from HP support.How can this downloaded Windows update be removed from queue, since it will never...
  6. 8.1 Downloaded Update will not install - how to delete from queue

8.1 Downloaded Update will not install - how to delete from queue: Windows 8.1, Windows Update has downloaded HP printer software update that will not install. The update is not needed anyway due to a fresh install of this printer software from HP support.How can this downloaded Windows update be removed from queue, since it will never...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Queue Won't Clear

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Queue Won't Clear: I started to download a game from the store using the game pass and it attempted to install on my C drive which is almost full. So it gave me the error message and I went in and made sure everything was setup to download new content to my D drive instead. However, the...
  8. Windows Store error 0x80070005 on 4 downloads in queue

Windows Store error 0x80070005 on 4 downloads in queue: I have 4 queued downloads in the Windows Store which give me 0x80070005 errors. I noticed the issue when reinstalling iTunes after having uninstalled it by mistake, but the problem also occurs with updates of 3 other apps. Here's what I've done so far. I've rebooted between...
  9. MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue

MS Store App Stuck in Download Queue: The MS Store app on my Dell laptop on v2004 is continually stuck in the download queue. It updates, Store closes then reappears but with the same download still present. I've run wsrest and reset the Store app to no avail and run the Windows Apps troubleshooter. [img] 164870
  10. Does the xbox app auto queue downloads?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does the xbox app auto queue downloads?: Want to leave a few games from the game pass downloading while I sleep. Will it auto queue them? submitted by /u/throwawayx9832 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdly6h/does_the_xbox_app_auto_queue_downloads/