Windows 10: Download ready-to-use Linux virtual machines from OSBoxes

Discus and support Download ready-to-use Linux virtual machines from OSBoxes in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Download ready-to-use Linux virtual machines from OSBoxes http://www.osboxes.org/ 48441 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by CountMike, Apr 25, 2016.

1. CountMike New Member

Download ready-to-use Linux virtual machines from OSBoxes

CountMike, Apr 25, 2016

2. I want to install operating system MacOS, Linux up virtual machine Virtualbox. Please let me know where to download the MacOS, Linux

I want to install operating system MacOS, Linux up virtual machine Virtualbox. Please let me know where to download the MacOS, Linux

I have searching for MacOS, Linux on websites but I do not know which web site safe to download. Please thank you

Thao Nguyen998, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Is it possible to install Linux in a Windows virtual Machine?

I took a class from Harvard to learn Linux and C programming. After the class is over I want to continue with learning Linux. Is it possible to install Linux into a Windows Virtual Machine without spending an arm and a leg?

Robber_joey, Apr 25, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

5. sml156 Win User
    one good site for Virtual Machine images ( virtual appliance's ) Is Bitnami they have a very large selection, Ranging from pre built Forums, WordPress, Multimedia sever, Cloud storage, Nas storage and a lot more.

Another good place is All virtual appliances | TurnKey GNU/Linux

sml156, Apr 25, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    The one I quoted is first one I have seen of it's kind. I used to make my own so I can reuse them after changing windows and don't have to actually reinstall them in VM. Last few upgrades before this last one always broke my VM Player and would have to reinstall it and Linuxes in it every time. 2 -3 distros and programs in them can take long time to set up.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Download ready-to-use Linux virtual machines from OSBoxes - Similar Threads - Download ready Linux

2. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  3. Linux version to download via Virtual box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux version to download via Virtual box: Hello. I have downloaded Virtual box application and I am intending to download Linux on my laptop. Which version of Linux could you reccomend me in my case I have Windows 10 as the most optimal?...
  4. Windows 11 in a Virtual Machine on a Linux server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 in a Virtual Machine on a Linux server: I have been looking through all of the licensing pages on Microsoft site and can not find the correct information on what licensing I should buy to be able to install a Windows 11 Operating System in a Virtual Machine on a Linux server. The Windows version and hypervisor does...
  5. Windows 11 in a Virtual Machine on a Linux server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 in a Virtual Machine on a Linux server: I have been looking through all of the licensing pages on Microsoft site and can not find the correct information on what licensing I should buy to be able to install a Windows 11 Operating System in a Virtual Machine on a Linux server. The Windows version and hypervisor does...
  6. Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine: Hi and question: If I run a virtual machine inside my windows 10 machine, does all the telemetry, keystroke logging, etc. still happen while inside the VM? Example: If I run Linux Mint in a VM with Windows 10 as the host computer, does Windows (Microsoft) get all the...
  7. Virtual machine and Windows subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual machine and Windows subsystem for Linux: Once I enable Virtual machine and Windows subsystem for Linux and install Ubuntu from app store on Window 10 home 2004 the laptop screen is having some flickering issues. The issue got resolve if I disable these two. If anyone experience the issue, please suggest the...
  8. Virtual machine to run linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual machine to run linux: Windows is not my main OS. I use it for work and I'd like to install openSUSE (or any other distribution) on a virtual machine to use while I do office work on Windows. What are my options? submitted by /u/C8H10N4O2montreal [link] [comments]...
  9. Internet exclusively on a Linux virtual machine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet exclusively on a Linux virtual machine?: I have Windows 10 and run Linux on a virtual machine in VMware. Is it possible to set it up so my internet traffic only runs through the Linux VM and not through Windows? I figure this would be a good setup for security. 46852
  10. Download virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    Download virtual machines: Download virtual machines Test Microsoft Edge and versions of IE6 through IE11 using free virtual machines you download and manage locally. [img] Source: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...s/vms/windows/ 46229

Users found this page by searching for:

1. osboxes for hyper v