Windows 10: Download software Problems from Internet

Discus and support Download software Problems from Internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Comm'I tried to download software for my IP Security Camera i have above my frontdoor its not a door bell camera it a camera that turns around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tedlc, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Tedlc Win User

Download software Problems from Internet

Hello, Comm'I tried to download software for my IP Security Camera i have above my frontdoor its not a door bell camera it a camera that turns around up and down all that but' the software i want to use for it here on my PC is PC software, not Mobile and when i tried different ones from Microstore and 3rd party software it gets and error alert...that it didnt finish installing.. I cant register my original software from factory bbecause' PLAYSTORE wont register my PC or verify it and canat download Google app so i can download googgle assist on my TV and it has Chromeca

:)

Tedlc, Jun 24, 2021
  2. GSquadron Win User

Problem with internet download

There is no problem with the internet connection.
    When i try to download something with programs like
    with the one rapidshare has, there is no problem.
    I have problems trying to download things from internet sites.
    Even opening sites is a real headache

GSquadron, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Downloading Issue

The behaviour of Internet Explorer 11 has changed of late, probably after some Windows updates.
    When I attempt to download pictures or software from legitimate sites such as Flickr, Adobe or AVG for example, I receive the “This file can’t be downloaded” error message. This did not happen in the past.

Most references to this problem suggest as a solution to reset IE completely – I tried this and the problem remains.
    I tried running IE without add-ons and that did not help.
    I temporarily disabled my AVG Internet Security software – no help.
    I did a system restore, but no help as my restore points don’t go back far enough.

The only workarounds I am able to find are

1. Run IE11 as administrator
    2. Uncheck “Enable Protected Mode” under IE security tab
    Both remove the problem though I don’t like either.

It would appear that lots of people experience the same issue but I have not been able to find a solution, only the workarounds above.
    Is anyone able to assist?

PeterAstle, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Moose Win User

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Download software Problems from Internet - Similar Threads - Download software Problems

2. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  3. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  4. Slow internet connection, possibly software problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet connection, possibly software problem: Recently I bought new internet plan from my isp, 500mbps and they also delivered me a new router. Ever since I started to experience problems,Main problem: on my pc connection to most of the servers tested by speedtest net is slow, download never exceeds 100mbps whereas on...
  5. Downloading apps from internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading apps from internet: Hello my problem is that when i want to download something from Chrome come microsoft store window on my screen and it's subject is Get Apps From Store..... Please help...
  6. Restrict Softwares from Internet Use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restrict Softwares from Internet Use: I want to restrict some softwares who drain my internet while doing office work or downloads. It is hectic to check task manager to close programs consuming internet data unnecessarily. I just want to ALLOW one or two softwares to access my internet and deny all other...
  7. download software from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download software from store: Cannot figure out how to download Win 10 Pro purchased from MS store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-software-from-store/8a61c58d-1520-4fc9-a6ba-30660113a3fc
  8. Completely Block Software From Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely Block Software From Internet: Hi all, I am trying to block software from connecting to the internet. I have a backup image of my PC with it all working offline, but as soon as I connect it to the internet, the software connects. It does this without opening/running the software, I think it has a...
  9. Cannot Download From the Internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Download From the Internet: Hi. Specifically I am trying to download Steam so I can buy and download the new TABS. I get "virus scan failed". I tried to download a fix for this and I can't download that either. I am running McAfee and I am turning it off for the downloads but still I get the same...
  10. Downloading files from the Internet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading files from the Internet.: I would be very grateful if someone could advise me if it is considered safe to download OCX files from ocxDump.com website. If not is there a safe free website from which OCX files can be obtained. Thanks 64341