Windows 10: Download speed fine on Microsoft store but really slow on other apps like steam, ubisoft...

Discus and support Download speed fine on Microsoft store but really slow on other apps like steam, ubisoft... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I recently got an acer swift 3 the model with a Ryzen 4000 series inside. And was trying to play some games but I noticed the download speeds where... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HarrisonAnderson, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Download speed fine on Microsoft store but really slow on other apps like steam, ubisoft...

So I recently got an acer swift 3 the model with a Ryzen 4000 series inside. And was trying to play some games but I noticed the download speeds where incredibly slow 5 mbs when I should be getting 70 msb. I done everything suggested online but nothing helped but then I got something on the Microsoft store and noticed my download speeds where much better not perfect but up to 40mbs, I tried this again to confirm that it was faster on here and it happened again. This has really confused me and I cant find anything like this online so any help would be appreciated. Thank you

:)

HarrisonAnderson, Sep 20, 2020

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Why is Windows Store's download speed so slow?

I agree. It's very irritating that it's not using full download speed while others: Steam, GOG, Ubisoft run just fine.

Windows 10 has improved a lot just not in this area. Also the download speed indicator is erroneous. Worst downloader ever.

Jon Wilbur Tan, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Download speed fine on Microsoft store but really slow on other apps like steam, ubisoft...

Download speed is slow when downloading apps from the Store

Hi Elijah,

A few possible reasons can cause slow download speed when installing apps. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you also experience slow connection when browsing the Internet using Edge?
    • What is the make and model of your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Download speed fine on Microsoft store but really slow on other apps like steam, ubisoft...

1. Download speed fine on Microsoft store but really slow on other apps like steam, ubisoft... - Similar Threads - Download speed fine

2. Slow download speeds from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Slow download speeds from Microsoft Store: I have this issue where the Microsoft Store doesn't use even half of my bandwidth. I have tested this out multiple times where I download something on the Epic Games Store and get 70MB/s, but seconds later, I only get 35MB/s with the Xbox Gaming App/MS Store. I have looked at...
  3. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speed on Microsoft store: Some reason i have slow download speeds only on the Microsoft Store. I have already made it so it doesn't limit download speed but it still is half of what i get on steam. Can someone please tell me why? submitted by /u/Audio_Donut [link] [comments]...
  4. My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in...

My download speed is really slow in browsers whereas my other download speeds (such as in...: I barely get above 50KBPS in my browsers whereas the usual download speed is around 2-3MBPS. submitted by /u/jo_step [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyahfe/my_download_speed_is_really_slow_in_browsers/
  5. Download Speed Very Slow on One Surface Device, but Download Speed fine on every other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Speed Very Slow on One Surface Device, but Download Speed fine on every other...: I have a Surface tablet/laptop that I had for school work 3-4 years ago, and that I have used on and off for the last two years. I started using it again recently and have been faced with exceptionally slow download speeds, far lower than any other device on the network. My...
  6. Slow Download speed from microsoft store

Slow Download speed from microsoft store: Trying to download metro exodus off gamepass ultimate. Internet is from MBC and speed should be GB. only getting 10 mb/s from the store. speed test shows > 130 mb/s down. tried resetting the cache and setting the background limit to 100%. Anyone have a fix for this issue?...
  7. Microsoft Store slow download speed

Microsoft Store slow download speed: As title says. I have done a speedtest showing 40 Mb/s download, but nothing I seem to do (yes have signed out, updated windows, reset and restarted the store, set my bandwidth limit to 100% in delivery optimisation etc etc) will boost it above like 10 Mb/s, there have been...
  8. Slow download speed on Microsoft store

Slow download speed on Microsoft store: I am on windows 10 1903 and trying to download a game from the windows store and i am download getting download speed of about 15 Mbps. While on Origin , Steam or Epic i get download speeds of about 70 Mbps. I have tried editing the group policy , setting the download mode...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow: I'm just trying to download Minecraft and i'm going on to over a week of downloading for a 1GB game. It's not my internet as I have well over 700 Mbps. Is there any reason for this?...
  10. slow download speed except steam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slow download speed except steam: My download speed is very slow when i want to download something from firefox or chrome (around 200kb/s) But when i download games from steam it is much faster(1-2mb) I already did speedtests but my steam download speed is much faster than the download speed in the...