Windows 10: Download speed for my laptop work

Discus and support Download speed for my laptop work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to know what minimum download speed I need for my programs I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrankDertzbaugh, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Download speed for my laptop work

I want to know what minimum download speed I need for my programs I use

:)

FrankDertzbaugh, Oct 15, 2018

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Download speed for my laptop work

ReubenFaleiro, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Download speed for my laptop work

1. Download speed for my laptop work - Similar Threads - Download speed laptop

2. Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?: I have a Razer Blade 15 2020 that is having slow download speeds on it. I have very good upload speeds still, and I tested on my roommates laptop and its not the internet. I dont know if this could be apart of it but a few weeks ago the internet on my laptop just stopped...
  3. Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the download speed on my laptop so slow?: I have a Razer Blade 15 2020 that is having slow download speeds on it. I have very good upload speeds still, and I tested on my roommates laptop and its not the internet. I dont know if this could be apart of it but a few weeks ago the internet on my laptop just stopped...
  4. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  5. My laptop has awfully slow download speed

My laptop has awfully slow download speed: Title. I have ASUS VivoBook 14 K413EA-EB1935W laptop, it is brand new, but I just can not download anything at normal speed. When the download starts, the speed is fine, 100-120 Mbps, then in 30 seconds it drops to 2-3 Mbps. Sometimes it increases to 5-6 Mbps, then drops...
  6. download speed

download speed: i use wireless as i cannot use ethernet where my pc is and on taskmanager it says i get 60mbps recieve but send at 500kbs and my download speeds on everything are under 10mbps on my pc but on xbox or playstation i get a solid 50mbps download. should i try my pc on ethernet to...
  7. Is this my download speed or total amount downloaded?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this my download speed or total amount downloaded?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lord_Jamieson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g59x4v/is_this_my_download_speed_or_total_amount/
  8. Slow download speeds, only on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow download speeds, only on my laptop: Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, "asus rog strix hero II" and we upgraded our internet plans to 1000mbps. Other people get somewhere between 700-900 mbps when running a speedtest on our network. I only get around 200 mbps wireless and 250 wired. Uploads are fine, around...
  9. Windows is limiting my download speed on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows is limiting my download speed on laptop: Good day, Laptop with windows 10 is downloading to less of half the speed expected. Other device do pass download test with the correct speed. So far I've: Checked for virus and malware nothing found. Have set delivery optimization values to the bare minimum. Checked...
  10. slower download speed onmy laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    slower download speed onmy laptop: New (two weeks) to spectrum internet service. Desktop (W10) getting 200mbps on 2G wireless network. Toshiba laptop (W10) getting 30mbps on same network and closer to router. On Ethernet network laptop getting 90mbps. The HP desktop does not see the Ethernet network so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get wattman to work on laptops