Windows 10: Download speed

Discus and support Download speed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 and connected by ethernet. My download speed was 32 mb/s but now it was slowed down to 3-4 mb/s over the past few months. My speed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoahX7, May 5, 2019.

1. NoahX7 Win User

Download speed

I am on windows 10 and connected by ethernet. My download speed was 32 mb/s but now it was slowed down to 3-4 mb/s over the past few months.

My speed test results:

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8236162196

:)

NoahX7, May 5, 2019

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 5, 2019
  4. Download speed

ReubenFaleiro, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Download speed

1. Download speed - Similar Threads - Download speed

2. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  3. Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Normal internet, extremely slow upload and download speeds on laptop but not any other device: I was installing a game on steam when my download speed dropped from 46 Mbps to 2-4 Mbps. I have scanned for malware, restarted my router, and flushed the DNS. I have also updated my drivers. However, my phone, in the same room, has 200-300 Mbps download and upload speed, and...
  4. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  5. Internet Download Speed Problem

Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  6. How do I uncap download speeds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uncap download speeds?: So I have had this issue for a very long time and I was just never sure how to fix it. After running speed tests I get about 90mbps download and 19mbps upload. But Whenever I download anything I only get about 10mbps download. I am pretty sure its not my router, pc or cable....
  7. How do I uncap download speeds?

How do I uncap download speeds?: So I have had this issue for a very long time and I was just never sure how to fix it. After running speed tests I get about 90mbps download and 19mbps upload. But Whenever I download anything I only get about 10mbps download. I am pretty sure its not my router, pc or cable....
  8. I cant get my full network download speeds, upload speeds are ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get my full network download speeds, upload speeds are ok: I am trying to get my 3gbps to work properly. I upgraded my internet from 1.5 gbps to 3.0 and am only getting 1.7 gbps? I cant for the life of me figure out the issue...
  9. I cant get my full network download speeds, upload speeds are ok

I cant get my full network download speeds, upload speeds are ok: I am trying to get my 3gbps to work properly. I upgraded my internet from 1.5 gbps to 3.0 and am only getting 1.7 gbps? I cant for the life of me figure out the issue...
  10. I cant get my full network download speeds, upload speeds are ok

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing