Windows 10: Download speeds dropping on Windows 10

Discus and support Download speeds dropping on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet speed was a couple kilobytes per second, so and I got some help to fix it(changing the speed and duplex of my wired connection) but a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacksonAcademy1, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Download speeds dropping on Windows 10

My internet speed was a couple kilobytes per second, so and I got some help to fix it(changing the speed and duplex of my wired connection) but a couple seconds later, my download speed went from 10 mbps to 300 kbps!

Any help?

:)

JacksonAcademy1, Mar 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Mar 9, 2019
  3. download speed drops in Windows 10

Hi Ted,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Network Connections troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Network Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

• Type in devmgmt.msc and click on
      Ok

• Expand Network adapters from the window

• Right click on the driver and click on Update driver Software.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Download speeds dropping on Windows 10

ReubenFaleiro, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Download speeds dropping on Windows 10

1. Download speeds dropping on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Download speeds dropping

2. Internet download speed suddenly dropped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet download speed suddenly dropped: Hello, I recently experienced a huge drop in my internet download speed. I have an HP pavilion 15 laptop dual boot with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.4.When I am on Ubuntu I have a download speed of roughly 200MB/s, and that's quite consistent. However, it's been a couple of weeks...
  3. Internet download speed suddenly dropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet download speed suddenly dropped: Hello, I recently experienced a huge drop in my internet download speed. I have an HP pavilion 15 laptop dual boot with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.4.When I am on Ubuntu I have a download speed of roughly 200MB/s, and that's quite consistent. However, it's been a couple of weeks...
  4. Internet download speed suddenly dropped

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. download speed suddenly drops to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download speed suddenly drops to 0: my download speed while downloading a file,games fro any services,etc my network speed drops to 0 kb/s and the wifi needs to be disconnected and connected again to continue and the same thing repeats under a minute or 2 please help me out and be faster with solutions....
  6. download speed suddenly drops to 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download speed suddenly drops to 0: my download speed while downloading a file,games fro any services,etc my network speed drops to 0 kb/s and the wifi needs to be disconnected and connected again to continue and the same thing repeats under a minute or 2 please help me out and be faster with solutions....
  7. download speed suddenly drops to 0

8. Speed drop

Speed drop: I need help in a very strange situation. I subscribe to Turbobit and Nitroflare. I also use Free Download Manager. When I start a download via Turbobit, after about 5 minutes the download drops too much, less than 1% of my connection. My download rate is 100 Mbits / s (12...
  9. Download speed keeps dropping to <10Mbps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed keeps dropping to <10Mbps: I have a Windows 10 machine that works otherwise quite well and without problems. One thing though is quite strange. Every now and then, the download speed suddenly drops to <10Mbps while the upload speed remains in the high 3-digits (+/- 800Mbps). I keep testing it with...
  10. Sudden drop of download speed specific to windows 10 device.

Sudden drop of download speed specific to windows 10 device.: normally when i test the network speed on my laptop it comes up around 30-40 mbps download when i test it on my playstation it says about 50-60 my phone says its 72 mbps well a couple days ago i was updating some steam games and noticed it was taking really long it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 download speed dropping