Windows 10: download stuck at the same nr even after resetting microsoft store,what can i do?

Discus and support download stuck at the same nr even after resetting microsoft store,what can i do? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i got forza 4.everything was normal with the install until the power went out.I booted up my pc and when i checked microsoft store it got stuck on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sendhelpoboi, Dec 3, 2020.

1. download stuck at the same nr even after resetting microsoft store,what can i do?

so i got forza 4.everything was normal with the install until the power went out.I booted up my pc and when i checked microsoft store it got stuck on 51.83gb,and now i have been waiting for the last couple hours to see if it will work,nothing.

please help me i am sick of microsoft store with these problems

NOTE:and i also tried pausing and stopping the install

:)

sendhelpoboi, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 3, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Store App stuck downloading but when refreshed changes amount downloaded.

Hi,

One possible reason why your download is stuck may be due to a corrupted file. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

Method 1: Sign out/sign in

• Open the Windows Store app.
    • Click on the account logo in the upper-right corner of the app, then click on your account name.
    • Click on you account name in the new box, then click Sign out.
    • Click on the icon in the upper-right corner again, then click Sign in and choose your account name again.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store cache

• Click Start, then type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • When the Store app opens, see if your downloads are working.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Anne Fuj Win User

download stuck at the same nr even after resetting microsoft store,what can i do?

Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

download stuck at the same nr even after resetting microsoft store,what can i do?

1. download stuck at the same nr even after resetting microsoft store,what can i do? - Similar Threads - download stuck same

2. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?: It’s been stuck in resetting this pc on 10% for about 5 hours what can I do to fix this? either speed it up or find out what the issue is and try again....
  3. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  4. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  5. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??: please help, I reset my laptop after it was very laggy and when I tried to go to the Microsoft Store it wasn't there, what do I do to get it back?...
  6. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??: please help, I reset my laptop after it was very laggy and when I tried to go to the Microsoft Store it wasn't there, what do I do to get it back?...
  7. My Microsoft Store is gone after a reset, what do I do to get it back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows factory reset stuck at 8% what can i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows factory reset stuck at 8% what can i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palong98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jahtd0/windows_factory_reset_stuck_at_8_what_can_i_do/
  9. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyijuc/microsoft_store_download_stuck/
  10. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy75w2/microsoft_store_download_stuck/