Windows 10: Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

Discus and support Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CapRodoka, May 9, 2019.

1. CapRodoka Win User

Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it started i got black screen and this message: ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in slected boot device and press a key''

i took the decision to format my SSD and reinstall the windows. I downloaded an app to figure out which drivers should i download and install to my pc. I downloaded the ''My Drivers''...

After hours of work i noticed that the Windows Updates wont start and stuck on 0% for hours. Then i checked microsoft store and guess what.... same problem there. i downloaded bittorent and steam and the pc seems to download normally games and various programs. I made a research on web and found some video and solutions but none of the worked. I tried to rename SoftwareDistribution to SoftwareDistribution.old, ran the troubleshooter, i ensured that all the services related to windows update and running normally. i found this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...oad-apps/13a0d8e1-1f4e-4cdd-965b-9ef81d2f2b6e and nothing worked for me. I downloaded windows update assistant and i ran it for 3 hours but nothing happened, i reset catroot but nothing !

after 2 days the message ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key'' appears again but i think that i fixed it by disabling the legacy in boot options.

i made the most of the updates by the Microsoft Update Catalog. but it keeps saying in update center that i need the same updates again even if i reboot my pc.

After keeping the pc On for 1 day i realised that the downloads of the windows update keep running and progressing but with EXTREMELY low speed like 1kbps.

So you need to find me a solution for real! i contacted with the greek microsoft community but seems to me that they dont want to help.

Steam, Bitorent and other stuff work perfectly and download normally!!!

PC specs:

2x8GB RAM Corsair και G.skill

GPU Gigabyte Geforce 1060 3GB

SSD Kingstone 128GB

DVD Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE BLACK BULK

PSU Turbo-x 550w DR- 8550BTX

Motherboard MSi B85M-P32 (MILITARY CLASS 4)

CPU Ιntel core i7 4770

HDD Toshiba SATA III 1TB 32MB 7200

:)

CapRodoka, May 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, May 9, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 9, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update - Similar Threads - Download Stuck Microsoft

2. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  3. Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store downloads and updates stuck on pending: Hi, my Microsoft store isn't downloading or updating any of my applications and is stuck on pending and not changing status. I have tried repairing and resetting but it isn't fixing the issue. I tried downloading the Xbox app from the site but it gets stuck and doesn't...
  4. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  5. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  6. Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading: My windows updates have been stuck at around 80% or lower for hours along with Microsoft store not downloading/updating apps on my pc, they just get stuck on pending or get a couple mb downloaded then get stuck. I've tried restarting my pc, resetting the Microsoft store,...
  7. Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading

Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading: My windows updates have been stuck at around 80% or lower for hours along with Microsoft store not downloading/updating apps on my pc, they just get stuck on pending or get a couple mb downloaded then get stuck. I've tried restarting my pc, resetting the Microsoft store,...
  8. Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyijuc/microsoft_store_download_stuck/
  10. Microsoft Store - Download stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store - Download stuck: [ATTACH] The download is stuck submitted by /u/deadlyy11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy75w2/microsoft_store_download_stuck/