Windows 10: Download Stuck

Discus and support Download Stuck in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition yesterday. Everything was fine until it hit 600 mb. Its been stuck ever since. It keeps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HumanSquirrel87, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Download Stuck

I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition yesterday. Everything was fine until it hit 600 mb. Its been stuck ever since. It keeps on saying downloading but no progress. I kept it on download the whole night thinking its a temporary problem but nothing changed. Then I tried cancelling it but it wont even cancel. It starts back right at that point on its own. What to do now? Any solution?

Another download problem. I was also downloading Gaming services and its now stuck at 90% and keeps on saying pending. If I try to resume download its keeps on spinning for few mins and back to pending. I've tried multiple data connections from Mobile data to wifi connections but nothing helps.

P.s. I've tried troubleshooting it, reseting windows store, turning on and off some error service thing and even logging out and in. Nothing helped.

:)

HumanSquirrel87, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

HTC surround fails to restore and stuck at the download screen?

Thanks for the reply. Since the phone is stuck in download mode the only other steps I can think of are listed on

this page
    . If the steps listed for the phone being stuck in download mode don't help you may be looking at an issue with the phone's hardware and I would encourage you to bring the phone to your mobile operator to look in to a replacement.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 21, 2019
  3. Download Update stuck at 95%

I'm downloading the new update 1709 but it seems to be stuck on 95% download since 20 mins.Any suggestion?

Siegfriedm, Nov 21, 2019
  4. TomStrong Win User

Download Stuck

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Download Stuck [​IMG]

TomStrong, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Download Stuck

1. Download Stuck - Similar Threads - Download Stuck

2. Microsoft App Store on my Win11 laptop stuck downloading an app for 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store on my Win11 laptop stuck downloading an app for 2 weeks: As the title says, My brand new, bought 2 weeks ago, laptop has been trying to download an app specifically widget launcher for two weeks. It sounds like an exaggeration but I promise it has. No matter if I force stop it, repair it, restart my laptop, terminate it, etc. I...
  3. Microsoft App Store on my Win11 laptop stuck downloading an app for 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store on my Win11 laptop stuck downloading an app for 2 weeks: As the title says, My brand new, bought 2 weeks ago, laptop has been trying to download an app specifically widget launcher for two weeks. It sounds like an exaggeration but I promise it has. No matter if I force stop it, repair it, restart my laptop, terminate it, etc. I...
  4. I cloud rested the laptop but it is stuck on downloading at 97 percent .It's been almost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cloud rested the laptop but it is stuck on downloading at 97 percent .It's been almost...: Stuck at cloud resetting Acer laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cloud-rested-the-laptop-but-it-is-stuck-on/fcda224a-db1a-419d-a1cb-607397bc3924
  5. I cloud rested the laptop but it is stuck on downloading at 97 percent .It's been almost...

I cloud rested the laptop but it is stuck on downloading at 97 percent .It's been almost...: Stuck at cloud resetting Acer laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cloud-rested-the-laptop-but-it-is-stuck-on/fcda224a-db1a-419d-a1cb-607397bc3924
  6. download gets stuck at 46% when checking for updates...any help please.

download gets stuck at 46% when checking for updates...any help please.: i was assisted yesterday and very informative. however, after downloading windows 11 due to my new computer not having a sound driver installed i was instructed to download and follow the intructions. upon initiating setup, it gets stuck at 45%. any advice?...
  7. download gets stuck at 46% when checking for updates...any help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download gets stuck at 46% when checking for updates...any help please.: i was assisted yesterday and very informative. however, after downloading windows 11 due to my new computer not having a sound driver installed i was instructed to download and follow the intructions. upon initiating setup, it gets stuck at 45%. any advice?...
  8. So I was doing cloud download and during download the download process stuck at 51 percent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I was doing cloud download and during download the download process stuck at 51 percent...: Please help anyone thank you so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-doing-cloud-download-and-during-download/a32284c4-b4eb-4acb-84ec-bcdcfd1d523a
  9. So I was doing cloud download and during download the download process stuck at 51 percent...

So I was doing cloud download and during download the download process stuck at 51 percent...: Please help anyone thank you so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-doing-cloud-download-and-during-download/a32284c4-b4eb-4acb-84ec-bcdcfd1d523a
  10. Microsoft Store Apps are getting stuck at 1% download. Windows 11 fresh install

Microsoft Store Apps are getting stuck at 1% download. Windows 11 fresh install: Hello. I have the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-are-getting-stuck-at-1/878caca4-9eb6-424e-a485-68a0db7220a0 And nothing helps: can't update neither microsoft store, nor other apps e.g. game bar...