Windows 10: Download Stuck

Discus and support Download Stuck in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition yesterday. Everything was fine until it hit 600 mb. Its been stuck ever since. It keeps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HumanSquirrel87, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Download Stuck

I started downloading Age of Empires II Definitive edition yesterday. Everything was fine until it hit 600 mb. Its been stuck ever since. It keeps on saying downloading but no progress. I kept it on download the whole night thinking its a temporary problem but nothing changed. Then I tried cancelling it but it wont even cancel. It starts back right at that point on its own. What to do now? Any solution?

Another download problem. I was also downloading Gaming services and its now stuck at 90% and keeps on saying pending. If I try to resume download its keeps on spinning for few mins and back to pending. I've tried multiple data connections from Mobile data to wifi connections but nothing helps.

P.s. I've tried troubleshooting it, reseting windows store, turning on and off some error service thing and even logging out and in. Nothing helped.

:)

HumanSquirrel87, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

HTC surround fails to restore and stuck at the download screen?

Thanks for the reply. Since the phone is stuck in download mode the only other steps I can think of are listed on

this page
    . If the steps listed for the phone being stuck in download mode don't help you may be looking at an issue with the phone's hardware and I would encourage you to bring the phone to your mobile operator to look in to a replacement.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 21, 2019
  3. Download Update stuck at 95%

I'm downloading the new update 1709 but it seems to be stuck on 95% download since 20 mins.Any suggestion?

Siegfriedm, Nov 21, 2019
  4. TomStrong Win User

Download Stuck

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Download Stuck [​IMG]

TomStrong, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Download Stuck

1. Download Stuck - Similar Threads - Download Stuck

2. Stuck downloading at 90% or restoring user data on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck downloading at 90% or restoring user data on PC: Tried multiple times but either stuck downloading at 90% or stuck restoring user data. I've tried killing wsapp in Task Manager, restarting Windows Microsoft Installer service, running wsreset.exe. Restarting my PC. Tried installing it on my laptop and it worked fine....
  3. Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.: Hi, My laptop will not update windows 10 security updates. I have downloaded the windows 10 update assistant but the update always sticks at 99%! Has anyone got any ideas. Thanks for your help!...
  4. Windows Defender update stuck on "0% Downloading"

Windows Defender update stuck on "0% Downloading": Good Morning For the last 3 weeks I for some reason can't update windows Defender. It's stuck on downloading. Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.1086.0) Status: Downloading - 0% Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus...
  5. Windows update is stuck because developer mode is stuck downloading

Windows update is stuck because developer mode is stuck downloading: Hi! for a few days I have been dealing with this issue, I tried turning developer mode on, but the download never completed[ATTACH] the spinning dots are there for 3 days now, and because of them Windows Update is unable to apply or download updates [ATTACH] via the DISM...
  6. Sea of Thieves Stuck at 0 mb and not downloading a bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Stuck at 0 mb and not downloading a bit: So I have a problem witth sea of thieves about downloading. I have get the game from xbox game pass on pc. It's stuck at 0 mb and just says downloading. I won't continue my game pass subscription if I can't solve this I need help!!...
  7. Download stucks at 0%...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download stucks at 0%...: I am trying to download 1-2 games from windows store and they seem to start downloading and after a few secs they stuck at 0%. I also tried redownloading gaming services or xbox beta app but no luck. I also tried stopping update from services,deleting distribution folder but...
  8. Windows 1903 update stuck at 80% downloaded

Windows 1903 update stuck at 80% downloaded: Windows 1903 updaye stuck sy 80% dowwnl9ad have testaryed pc this gor a griend still stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1903-update-stuck-at-80-downloaded/81a66b51-a4f9-4740-89f8-d77626595492
  9. Update stuck on download pending

Update stuck on download pending: I've tried everything I can find on google. Using cmd etc etc I have managed to manually install 3 updates but the 2 left dont seem to install Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1584.0)\ 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  10. App is stuck while Downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App is stuck while Downloading: Hi While downloading apps from Microsoft Store it stuck. It is not downloading. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-stuck-while-downloading/e56f29a9-a68a-4dc9-bc66-4e3b48981a73"