Windows 10: download tapes to computer

Discus and support download tapes to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I want to download tapes into my PC, and then burn onto disc, I am seeing that this may not be as simple as I thought, being a bit of a comp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peter stuart-robinson, Jul 14, 2020.

1. download tapes to computer

Hi All,

I want to download tapes into my PC, and then burn onto disc, I am seeing that this may not be as simple as I thought, being a bit of a comp dunmmy. I see I need a "CONVERTER" what is the best and safest one for windows please.

Thanks

:)

peter stuart-robinson, Jul 14, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

download tapes to computer

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

download tapes to computer

1. download tapes to computer - Similar Threads - download tapes computer

2. Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows recognize cassette and VHS tapes?: I have sort of a standard cassette drive and a VHS drive.I want to play or covert these in Windows, however, it is not recognized in Windows because there is no such driver.I was unable to find such driver that exists that dose not cause a conflict or critical errors.Is it...
  3. How can I recover 8mm tapes???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover 8mm tapes???: I have old 8mm tapes and I want to recover what's on them, is there a way to recover them? Whenever I looked this up all I could find is using an old camcorder which are super expensive.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. transferring video from minidv tape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring video from minidv tape: I have an old canon 40 Elura. The software is not compatible with window 10 and canon does not have any. How can i transfer my old movies to my computer without the software?...
  5. EASY CAP for VHS tape

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EASY CAP for VHS tape: EASY CAP for VHS tape functions for my windows 10 . I have checked the driver and it is fit. I have checked the properties for compatibility and there is no problem with compatibility. the audio voice is fine and the video is shown but the video is dancing right and left....
  6. VHS Tape Conversion and Capture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VHS Tape Conversion and Capture: Looking for best way to download and store old VHS videos on my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vhs-tape-conversion-and-capture/df4723eb-1d97-4256-9528-5e081fb993db"
  7. MiniDv tape capture not working...

MiniDv tape capture not working...: The title basically says it all. I have a firewire card in my PC and a firewire cable connected into it and the other end connected to my sony dsr PD170. I go on premiere pro and try to import the footage but the software just freezes for some reason, but goes back to normal...
  8. Tape backup software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Tape backup software for Windows 10: OK I've got external HDDs, but not enough to store all my systems, so I have an HP Ultrium 460 LTO tape drive. What software do you recommend for tape bckup on Windows 10? I tried Easeus Todo backup trial but that was painfully slow. Acronis Advanced Backup is rather...
  9. Tape backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Tape backup software: What are current recommendations for this please? I use an Ultrium-4 drive on a server and iSCSI connection from a booted CD to take image backups of all the machines here at home, but dd isn't the best of backup utilities *Smile I can't afford a PetaByte disk array so...
  10. VXA Tape Forensic copy

VXA Tape Forensic copy: Hi.. I have 10 VXA Tapes to make a forensic copy of. i'm planning to use DD for the acquisition of these tapes, but since it's the first time i have to deadl with such media, are there things i need to take particular care of? for example, if i make a dd image of...