Windows 10: Download tax program

Discus and support Download tax program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to download H&R block tax program and keep getting error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WILLIAMCUTE, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Download tax program

Trying to download H&R block tax program and keep getting error message

:)

WILLIAMCUTE, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Tom--YY Win User

Turbo Tax program will not open

I have Windows 10 and I used Turbo Tax 2015 for my taxes. I last used it in April 2016. When I tried to open it today (August), it would not open. I tried the compatibility assistant and none of the suggestions worked. I contacted Turbo Tax and was advised
    to uninstall and re-install the 2015 Turbo Tax program. Did it and it also did not work. I do not know what has changed since April, but the only new program I installed several months ago was Super AntiSpyware Professional. Disabled that and it still does
    not work.

Any ideas what I need to do.

Thanks

Tom--YY, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Turbo tax will not open

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using
    turbo tax 2015. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the turbo tax 2015
    is corrupt.

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may have to uninstall and re-install the
    turbo tax 2015. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      turbo tax 2015 and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    turbo tax 2015 before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 7, 2020
  4. GordAdams Win User

Download tax program

TAX AND OTHER PROGRAMS

The 2014 tax software is TurboTax by Intuit. Windows 10 uninstalled the program from my computer (along with many others) as the 2014 tax year and previous years are not compatible with Windows 10. Fortunately, my tax programs for all years are backed
    up on a Windows 7 laptop. I can do the 2015 tax return on that computer then load onto the Windows 10 laptop making it available for the 2016 tax year.

GordAdams, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Download tax program

1. Download tax program - Similar Threads - Download tax program

2. Turbo Tax download still in process error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turbo Tax download still in process error: I am attempting to install Turbo Tax, but an error code says it is still in process, as if downloading already. There is no evidence of this in task manager or services.How can I work or fix this?Unfortunately, system restore stopped working athough I set it upThanks,Joan*...
  3. Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...: I purchased Turbo Tax 2021 download from Amazon, but it will not install. I contacted Turbo Tax technical support and they said this is a Microsoft .net framework issue.Has anyone else had this problem? How do I tell which framework revision is installed on my computer?Thanks...
  4. Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...: I purchased Turbo Tax 2021 download from Amazon, but it will not install. I contacted Turbo Tax technical support and they said this is a Microsoft .net framework issue.Has anyone else had this problem? How do I tell which framework revision is installed on my computer?Thanks...
  5. Turbo Tax 2021 Amazon download will not install, Turbo Tax says this is a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading a copy of turbo tax 2019: I purchased a 2019 copy of turbo tax and used the cd to install on my laptop, Had problems with my old laptop so I purchased a new one that does not have a cd drive. How do I use the license code to download my turbo tax on my new laptop?...
  7. turbo tax download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    turbo tax download: I purchased turbo tax, downloaded from turbotax.com. When I try to run the program I get a message about the app store and the option to run the program anyway: This helps protect your PC and keep it running smoothly....
  8. windows update crashed my tax program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update crashed my tax program: A windows update crashed my tax program and now I cannot open it on my computer. All other programs work or seem to but now the tax program is corrupted and the tax company says I need a new computer or wipe out everything and re install windows. Is there a fix to delete the...
  9. Tax program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tax program: I have completed my taxes and now cannot use my file again. Apparently this is a windows problem and not due to my program. I am by no means a techie so how do I easily fix this I have tried removing and reinstalling the program with help from inuit but still does not...
  10. error code 1719 on turbo tax download

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    error code 1719 on turbo tax download: need help on downloading turbo tax , getting error 1719 41472