Windows 10: Download time

Discus and support Download time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am so frustrated by the updates. I purposly clicked on “ update now and shut down “. last session . Went to use computer today and it is starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SueTresback, Sep 8, 2018.

1. SueTresback Win User

Download time

I am so frustrated by the updates. I purposly clicked on “ update now and shut down “. last session .

Went to use computer today and it is starting another update.

It has been updating now for over an hour and is less than 50% complete.

My question is: if i purchase an Apple computer will it be better?

This is HORRIBLE . Happens way too often . Microsoft gets a FAILING GRADE on this .

:)

SueTresback, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Dennis Mop Win User

DOWNLOAD TIMES FOR THIS COMPUTER

Hi Jeannette,

We would like to know more information regarding the download issue that you are experiencing. For better assistance, we would like to verify some details:

• What download times are you referring to? Are you referring to the Windows Update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 8, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Download time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Download time

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Download time

1. Download time - Similar Threads - Download

2. downloads folder windows 10 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    downloads folder windows 10 1809: I upgraded to version 1809 on Thursday and ive now lost the contents of the download folder 4 times .luckily I have a complete back up so I can reinstall from that .has anyone else had this fault 121891
  3. i cant download apps from windows store. error code: 0x80070422

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download apps from windows store. error code: 0x80070422: i can't download anything and i tried these ways: Restart Windows Update Service. Disable IPv6 in Network Center. Disable Network List Service. ..... and still nothing worked out Help me out please...
  4. I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store

I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store: I just started a 14-day Game Pass free trial and have downloaded 3 games to my PC (Super Lucky's Tale, Snake Pass and Rush). They will all launch but no button presses register in the game so I can't get past the splash screen on any game. Nothing at all happens on Rush...
  5. Microsoft Store will not download

Microsoft Store will not download: I primarily use the store to play State Of Decay 2, and when it first came out. It downloaded updates for the game constantly and without problems. Recently, the store just does not wish to update my game at all. I go onto the store, knowing there's an update ready and click...
  6. Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 (1803) WiFi download speed twice lower: Hello, I have a bw of 30 mbps, but when i use my laptop, i have download speed of only 15 mbps, And upload speed of 30 mbps. When i use smartphone in the same wifi network, it is 30/30. Where on windows side is that limitation for dowload speed?...
  7. Windows .NET Framework installer keeps asking for download another ver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows .NET Framework installer keeps asking for download another ver: I have re-installed Windows 10 on my laptop and installed all the up-dates (1803.17134.407) When installing another app it requires me to install .net 2.0 (Even though ver.4 is already part of Windows) It has a link to Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2. On...
  8. i can't download language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't download language pack: When I try to download a language pack, that's what it shows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-language-pack/ec587a6a-1667-4d10-9d7c-be557a78bfb5
  9. Windows .NET Framework installer keeps asking for download another ver

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows .NET Framework installer keeps asking for download another ver: I have re-installed Windows 10 on my laptop and installed all the up-dates (1803.17134.407) When installing another app it requires me to install .net 2.0 (Even though ver.4 is already part of Windows) It has a link to Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2. On...
  10. Minecraft For windows 10 will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For windows 10 will not download: I can't download minecraft windows 10 edition from the windows store, but I can download other apps! Error code: 0x8000FFFF CV Code: pZhGOH96WUi8Ez1H Troubleshooting I've done... 1. Tried doing wsreset.exe to no avail, 2. Used these command prompt commands (as admin):...