Download Title length

Discus and support Download Title length in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, May 29, 2018.

1. Rayal Win User

Download Title length

Hi,
    I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below the video is chopped off eg: "How to lay vinyl sheet flo" , the last word should be flooring.
    Is there any way to increase length of displayed information ,so as all information is visible in "all views".
    Thanks

:)

Rayal, May 29, 2018
  2. CEB_56 Win User

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

CEB_56, May 30, 2018
  3. Prabhavathi Patil Win User
    Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Download Title length

1. Download Title length - Similar Threads - Download Title length

2. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  3. cannot download apps from store

cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777
  4. Win10 Dotnetfx.exe keeps on downloading and fails to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Dotnetfx.exe keeps on downloading and fails to install: Win10 Dotnetfx.exe keeps on downloading and fails to install. It then downloads again and again and again ad infinitum. How can this be stopped or fixed? DISM doesn't fix it. Scannow doesn't fix it....
  5. ISO download

ISO download: Hi, I just downloaded the ISO bootable Windows 10 as per your instructions on a USB memory stick. I did not get any further windows instructions for burning it or anything. Do I have to transfer the ISO file to the document file on my computer first? Thanks. Adriaan...
  6. Can't download Discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Discord: I downloaded Discord a while ago for my computer and it was working fine, but a month or so ago I tried updating it, I think something happened, and it stopped working. I haven't been able to access Discord without going to the webpage, which is something I don't really want...
  7. Codec Download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Codec Download: Sir, Kindly help me with the link to download the codec for this error code 0xc00d7187 to enable me play audio files on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/codec-download/46ec2b25-b474-4df8-aff1-2e7330cea3a1
  8. Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?: Hi folks In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen. [img] Cheers jimbo 115876
  9. bbc iPlayer downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bbc iPlayer downloads: hi i have a Lenovo ideapad 110 running windows 10 3 months ago I downloaded the BBC iPlayer download and it worked perfectly 3 weeks ago it stopped working when you download it says download failed and the program that are there will not play I have uninstalled it and cleared...
  10. Can I schedule the time Windows downloads updates?

Can I schedule the time Windows downloads updates?: The title pretty much says it all. I want Windows to download updates between 2 and 8 am. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/can-i-schedule-the-time-windows-downloads-updates/62f0a5e2-5378-410f-8e87-cec6c5bef7db