Windows 10: Download Title length

Discus and support Download Title length in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, May 29, 2018.

1. Rayal Win User

Download Title length

Hi,
    I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below the video is chopped off eg: "How to lay vinyl sheet flo" , the last word should be flooring.
    Is there any way to increase length of displayed information ,so as all information is visible in "all views".
    Thanks

:)

Rayal, May 29, 2018
  2. CEB_56 Win User

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

CEB_56, May 30, 2018
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Download Title length

1. Download Title length - Similar Threads - Download Title length

2. downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?: I downloaded mp3s to my desktop so I could put them on my usb drive to listen to in my car. Some of the songs are missing file length so I deleted them and downloaded them again and checked the down load length was there. but when i opened them on my pc the length was missing...
  3. downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?: I downloaded mp3s to my desktop so I could put them on my usb drive to listen to in my car. Some of the songs are missing file length so I deleted them and downloaded them again and checked the down load length was there. but when i opened them on my pc the length was missing...
  4. Monitor length

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor length: I have a 23-inch monitor connected to my desktop. I'm gonna switch to a laptop of 15 inches in the future. I want to get used to 15 inches. can I change the length of my monitor to 15 inches? the rest of the unused space would be black. submitted by /u/camguy02 [link]...
  5. length of display

in Windows 10 Customization
    length of display: length of display when i hover over informational box or line is not long enough for me to read it wear can i change the popups display time to make it longer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/length-of-display/2e606493-a9df-4270-bc47-10c975a49983
  6. Increase file name length

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increase file name length: How do I increase the length available for a file name? For example I have a jpg which I wish to name 'Leonard Cohen Tribute, A Thousand Kisses Deep, The Songs Of Leonard Cohen, Nevada Theatre February 12 & 13, 2016' but I cannot name it beyond 'Leonard Cohen Tribute, A...
  7. Title

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Price-x-Field [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyaog6/title/
  8. measure length

in Windows 10 Support
    measure length: Is it possible to measure or calculate the dimension of an object displayed in a jpeg file on the monitor of my PC? I use windows 10 with a monitor with resolution 1920x 1080 thanks in advance 144052
  9. Path length limit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Path length limit: I want to install Python. Should I disable the path length limit? Are there any negatives to doing so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/path-length-limit/412d48cd-7ddf-435a-9935-cf51af16f8a4
  10. Total Length

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Total Length: I have several audio files that I would like to get the combined length of, with millisecond-level precision. Is there something that I can use to get that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-length/c31c8a0f-7636-46cf-b439-af1f9fbd2b94"