Windows 10: Download Title length

Discus and support Download Title length in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, May 29, 2018.

1. Rayal Win User

Download Title length

Hi,
    I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below the video is chopped off eg: "How to lay vinyl sheet flo" , the last word should be flooring.
    Is there any way to increase length of displayed information ,so as all information is visible in "all views".
    Thanks

:)

Rayal, May 29, 2018
  2. CEB_56 Win User

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

CEB_56, May 30, 2018
  3. Prabhavathi Patil Win User
    Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Download Title length

1. Download Title length - Similar Threads - Download Title length

2. File Explorer Icons Spacing Length

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Icons Spacing Length: Good morning everyone.. i need help to reset my file explorer's look back like before, please.. The space between files and folders is not auto tight anymore.. it's too long / big, omg, it's so do annoy me.. Does any know how to fix it, any assistance would be greatly...
  3. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  4. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  5. Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?

Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center?: Is it possible to adjust the vertical length of Action Center? It's hard to reach the 'Clear all' option in a large screen, I hope it can be adjusted to half of the screen. 17026
  6. usb 2.0 extension cable length

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb 2.0 extension cable length: I need to extend my usb cable and I can get 15 foot extension cables. What will happen when I plug my usb device that has its own 5 foot cable into the 15 foot cable? Will it fail? USB is limited to 5 meters? I have 3 usb devices. GPS, Keyboard, Mouse to plug in. Each...
  7. Search for music length:>hh:mm:ss

in Windows 10 Support
    Search for music length:>hh:mm:ss: Hi Can anyone tell me how to search in a Windows 10 window for all music files longer than (say) ten minutes? . I have got this part ... "kind:=music length:>xyz" ..but I can't find what format the 'xyz' should be in. . When viewing folders in...
  8. System Path variable length problem

in Windows 10 Support
    System Path variable length problem: I was having a problem with Apple's SyncServer.exe (part of iTunes). It was choking on the length of my system PATH environment variable (2388 bytes), so I temporarily hacked it below 2047 bytes, and it worked OK. BUT I couldn't use Control panel/System/Advanced Systems...
  9. show length of .flv files in explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    show length of .flv files in explorer: It only shows the length of mp4, mpg, and wmv files. 50899
  10. The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer: Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I...