Download Title length

Discus and support Download Title length in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rayal, May 30, 2018.

1. Rayal Win User

Hi,
    I download a lot of instructional videos, but some of them when stored as any view other than "Extra Large" icons the information displayed below the video is chopped off eg: "How to lay vinyl sheet flo" , the last word should be flooring.
    Is there any way to increase length of displayed information ,so as all information is visible in "all views".
    Thanks

:)

Rayal, May 30, 2018
  2. CEB_56 Win User

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

Quicken will not open. Quicken help suggested I download Mondo Patch. But I get this error.... Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name length.

CEB_56, May 30, 2018
  3. Prabhavathi Patil Win User
    Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Download Title length

Download Title length - Similar Threads - Download Title length

1. Windows store and update 0x80070015 cant download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows store and update 0x80070015 cant download: I posted my problem here too im try to download games from store and win updates and i got this - Microsoft Community tried everything and searched the web for solution there even no fixed 112561
  2. Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 opens multiple tabs when downloading BBC iPlayer: I've have downloaded the BBC iPlayer app, but when I try to download a TV programme, I just get lots and lots of new tabs opening and I have to shut down my computer to close them. I have 100s of tabs within less than a minute. Please help me in very, very easy steps as I am...
  3. Windows 10 Build 16299.492 is now available, download offline installer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Build 16299.492 is now available, download offline installer: Patch Tuesday cycle brings cumulative updates for all Windows 10 versions, including version 1709. The direct download links for Windows 10 KB4284819 are now available on Microsoft’s Update Catalog. KB4284819 is available for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709)...
  4. Windows 10 Build 17134.112 is now available, download offline installer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Build 17134.112 is now available, download offline installer: Microsoft is today rolling new updates for Windows 10 version 1803. The direct download links for KB4284835 are also live on Microsoft’s Update Catalog website, and you can manually upgrade your PCs. Today’s that day of the month when Windows 10 users receive cumulative...
  5. How to block file downloads in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to block file downloads in MS Edge?: Is there a way to block file downloads in MS Edge? We are using Windows 10 Enterprise and cannot seem to find any information on how this can be achieved.. I would of suspected that this feature is derived from IE policies. We currently have policies in place for IE and...
  6. Stop sleep while downloading or long processing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop sleep while downloading or long processing: If I have a big download or process to run I go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings > Put the Computer to sleep > Change '30 minutes' to 'Never' and then change it back once the process has been completed. This seems like an archaic...
  7. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update stuck at Awaiting download: I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download. This is the...
Download Title length solved