Windows 10: Download tool problem

Discus and support Download tool problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had posted sometime ago about how my computer was attempting to download version 1803 even though the latest upgrade is 1809. I currently have 1709,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Delly10, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Delly10 Win User

Download tool problem

I had posted sometime ago about how my computer was attempting to download version 1803 even though the latest upgrade is 1809. I currently have 1709, which would explain that. Then someone directed me to use the Win10 download tool from Download Windows 10 to get the latest version. I used that, and I'm not sure it was successful. It started out showing me its download progress, but then at some point it no longer appeared on my screen and the little Windows icon at the bottom of my screen is gone. I went back to the download tool icon and double clicked it and just got a message saying that it's already running.

So what do I do now? I haven't gotten any instructions on my screen about shutting down and restarting like I normally would.

:)

Delly10, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 28, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

Download tool problem

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Download tool problem

1. Download tool problem - Similar Threads - Download tool problem

2. A problem with WSA tools...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with WSA tools...: When I try to install an app with an apk file, I've met this error and I don't know how to debug it.Can someone give me a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-with-wsa-tools/7a448df7-6c15-4068-aee8-d126943cdfef
  3. A problem with WSA tools...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with WSA tools...: When I try to install an app with an apk file, I've met this error and I don't know how to debug it.Can someone give me a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-with-wsa-tools/7a448df7-6c15-4068-aee8-d126943cdfef
  4. Snippimg tool problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snippimg tool problem: Windows 11. I'm using dual screens. The snipping tool does only cover about 60% of the combined area and I cannot snip outside that area. I also cannot move the dark snipping zone to the part of the screen where I want to snip....
  5. Snipping tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping tool problem: whether i press the screen snip on my thinkpad, id always get to snip a part of the screen nd then get a popup window with options of what to do with it, like with the older version of snipping tool. But recently and after i got a new laptop, the feature disappeared. I could...
  6. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping Tool Problems: As of right now whenever I take a snip it saves to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\TempState\ScreenClip I could not find any way to change it in the app. does anyone know how to? submitted by /u/xdGladiator [link]...
  7. download tool issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download tool issues: error code 0xc1800103 - ox90002 I keep getting the above code when trying to download windows 10 to my pc and a usb stick as im having issues with blue screen and my PC not booting after I turn it off ?? any help would be great and I dont know that much about pcs...
  8. windows download tool

windows download tool: I have downloaded the tool tried running from both c: drive and usb and same result. I select usb option select the drive to download to and wait. it gets to 0% and stops. tried leaving it running overnight 9Hrs and its still at 0%. usb drive is working fine with a 200 gig...
  9. Download tool problem

Download tool problem: I had posted sometime ago about how my computer was attempting to download version 1803 even though the latest upgrade is 1809. I currently have 1709, which would explain that. Then someone directed me to use the Win10 download tool from Download Windows 10 to get the latest...
  10. Snipping Tool Problems

Snipping Tool Problems: When I try to snip a screen it goes completely black now. It used to work great but now I can't snip things that I see on the internet.? Can I just upgrade that part of the WIndows 10 program? I really miss it now...