Windows 10: download w10 pro

Discus and support download w10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using the microsoft downloader tool to make a disk of Windows 10. I want the pro version. It doesn't seem to offer that as an option before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimlau, Dec 25, 2016.

1. jimlau Win User

download w10 pro

I'm using the microsoft downloader tool to make a disk of Windows 10. I want the pro version. It doesn't seem to offer that as an option before the download begins. How do I get the Pro version?

Thanks.

:)

jimlau, Dec 25, 2016

2. Restore Windows 10 pro

How exactly is Windows 10 Pro not loading on your lenovo laptop? Did you download & install current W10 public build?

If W10 home installed instead of Pro, you should be able to use your W8 product key in Settings-Activation-upgrade to get W10 pro.

Jmarco0921, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Activation

Thanks Ruth, I have the W7 Key, which had been activated and Windows Home Premium was running, before I upgraded to W10. I have tried this key on W10 Pro, which I downloaded in mistake for W10 Home, but of course, it did not work. Is there anyway I can
    get rid of W10 Pro and replace it with the Home edition, when I would expect the key to work?

ChristopherBrownbridge, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Barman58 Win User

download w10 pro

Most of the downloads I've used actually are dual system - they contain both Windows 10 Core, (home), and Windows 10 Pro *Wink
    Check the detailed description on the site

Barman58, Dec 25, 2016
  5. jimlau Win User
    Yeah, I checked the site and it doesn't make it clear. At the start of the download, it offers these options:
    Windows 10, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 N

No sign of pro, pre-download anyway.

jimlau, Dec 25, 2016
  6. Barman58 Win User
    The windows 10 should contain both - the Single language is I believe Home only - the N is dual but without the media functionality , but not totally certain (my source lists Pro and Enterprise (no Home) ),

check the size of the download - 3GB+ should be a single version with the dual being >4GB+

Barman58, Dec 25, 2016
  7. jimlau Win User
    will do. i think both are on the windows 10 one. if i want to install from a usb drive, do i have to make it a bootable drive somehow (some extra step), or will it automatically boot with the saved windows 10 I downloaded?

jimlau, Dec 26, 2016
  8. Bree New Member

download w10 pro

The Microsoft Media Creation Tool offers two options to make the install media, to make a .iso file or to make a USB. The USB it makes is already bootable, see option One in the following tutorial. If you download the .iso you can make a bootable USB from it yourself, see option Two...
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

download w10 pro

1. download w10 pro - Similar Threads - download w10 pro

2. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  3. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  4. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way of download W10 Pro ISO direcly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way of download W10 Pro ISO direcly?: I'm about ro reinstal Windows with a Microsoft Store digital bought upgraded version of Windows 10 Pro. I would like to know if i can just create a USB boot stick with Pro already instead of having to upgrade later from the Store. Media Creator Tool does not give me any...
  6. Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro: I bought a new PC and am attempting to upgrade from the W10 Home that came with the PC with a version of W10 Pro that I bought to upgrade my old PC but the new machine will not recognize the software on the flash drive containing the W10 Pro upgrade...
  7. formateo de w10 a w10 pro

formateo de w10 a w10 pro: al formatear mi laptop a w10 pro con la iso que corresponde formatea mi pc pero el resultado despues de formatear me da el mismo windows 10 que tengo instalado.la iso que uso la descargue de la pagina de microsoft..lo he intentado varias veces pero el resultado es el mismo...
  8. W10 Pro

W10 Pro: Hi all, As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have some other courses like the MCSE. Would it be a good idea for me to upgrade to W10 Pro? Kind Regards Tim...
  9. W10 Pro

W10 Pro: Hello on my old PC I delete activation key for w10 Pro with slmgr /upk - W10 Pro is now deaktivated. Now I try on my new PC to activate W10 Pro and ge the error 0x803fa067. What is wrong? Thanks in advance Rolf...
  10. W10 Enterprise instead of W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Enterprise instead of W10 Pro: I have new laptop Acer Aspire. It was bought with OEM W10Home. Then I have ordered and paid licence for W10Pro. At the last form of purchasing process is button "Install". I pushed it. After restart there is W10Enterprise. Now I am not able to activate it nor to change it to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download w10 pro