Windows 10: Download Windows 10 after Purchase

Discus and support Download Windows 10 after Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased windows 10 and have had issues with my download... I need to download again and have had a lot of trouble finding where to do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KarlorZak, Dec 25, 2018.

1. KarlorZak Win User

Download Windows 10 after Purchase

I recently purchased windows 10 and have had issues with my download... I need to download again and have had a lot of trouble finding where to do that... Merry Christmas... it's a gift for my daughter... updating a PC! Thanks, Karl or Zak

:)

KarlorZak, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Download Windows 10 after Purchase

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Download Windows 10 after Purchase

1. Download Windows 10 after Purchase - Similar Threads - Download Purchase

2. Downloading a previously purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a previously purchased game: I previously purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and downloaded it on one pc. How do I download the same game THAT I BOUGHT, on a different pc, without buying it again? I signed into the Microsoft account and store on the new pc, and I see the order, but when I try to...
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered: Your expertise is needed PLS: I got a gift code of Minecraft Starter package in my email Inbox and after I entered it, it looks like it was not downloaded at all, although I clicked on the DOWNLOAD button. Then I tried to find it in PROGRAMS but it is not in there either....
  4. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.: I just purchased Minecraft through Microsoft and it won't download/install onto my computer. I can go to my Microsoft account and see that I own it and click on the blue Install/Play tab and it opens up a tab to install on my device which is my PC. I choose my PC and it says...
  5. i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download...: i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download it to my PC , it said that there is no device ?? " Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install,...
  6. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?: Anyone purchase Win 10? Showing me shipping in progress? Only need to download Win 10 and get product key. I don't have the option to download it. I can go the the local computer shop and get Win 10 faster If I ask for a refund, there is an option that says "Return the...
  7. Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade: I recently purchased new Asus Vivo Book laptop, preloaded with Windows 10 Home Edition. Purchased Windows Pro upgrade. Experienced technical problems with laptop. Qualified for a new replacement. Need to download Windows 10 Pro upgrade again. I have order number/receipt...
  8. where do I download Minecraft after purchasing it , it says completed purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I download Minecraft after purchasing it , it says completed purchase: How do I download the game for PC after purchasing the starter pack on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-download-minecraft-after-purchasing-it/7b8c6235-7a93-47ad-9d60-f79bf0fadf6b
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22, 26, 27 and 31. First technician said, he could not find a way to retrieve...
  10. Windows 10 store cannot download or purchase anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 store cannot download or purchase anything: I get this error "Something happened on our end try again later" whenever I try to buy something or download something. I also cannot redeem product keys that I have purchased. I have tried the following fixes I have tried running the troubleshooter I have tried the...