Windows 10: Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

Discus and support Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am on a mac running macOS Catalina ver 10.15.6, and I am trying to download this, but it stops around the 4GB mark. The USB I am using is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KILLFACE16635, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

Hi,

I am on a mac running macOS Catalina ver 10.15.6, and I am trying to download this, but it stops around the 4GB mark. The USB I am using is configured to FAT32 already and I have tried downloading it a few times but it always stops and gives me an download error, but no error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

KILLFACE16635, Apr 2, 2021

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Reefer86 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

I found a link on the official Microsoft site for direct download, helps those that are still waiting for the invitation to download from the taskbar.

Download the tool for 64bit or 32bit. Home and Pro versions, also N versions also. Upgrade or iso version for clean install, although for clean install product would be needed. (this is given after upgrade)

Options available are

Upgrade now and direct ISO File download

You cant install via ISO, first you must upgrade via the link then after upgrade, get your new key for windows 10. then you can install from disc.

You need the serial from the upgrade.

YOU MUST UPGRADE FIRST.

Download Windows 10

I have already downloaded the ISO and is fully working, below is an image of the upgrade downloading now.

EDIT:

Clean install from USB.

How to clean install Windows 10 from a USB drive

Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB wiondows10.jpg

SPREAD THE WORD!

Reefer86, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB

1. Download Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File not downloading to USB - Similar Threads - Download Disc Image

2. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  3. Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck: SUBJECT Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image ISO File Stuck220405_1328 EDT On a Dell Laptop with Win8.0 origOS=OEM? + Updates https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO Selected 8.1;English United States;STUCK ON THIS MSG FOR 1+Hrs; WHY??? MSG=Validating your...
  4. SOLVEDTrying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVEDTrying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error: I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a...
  5. Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trying to Download "Windows 10 Disc Image ISO File" but it pops up with an Error: I've been trying for a couple of hours now to get the Windows 10 disc image ISO File for my MacOS El Captain 10.11.6 but it pops up with an error it says 715-123130 and Transaction ID after I select my Language and click confirm. Ive been trying to solve this problem for a...
  6. Windows 10 home disc to USB download.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home disc to USB download.: I mistakenly purchased the DVD windows 10 installation version but my computer does not have an optical drive to read the disc, does the disc package have a code inside that I could still use for the USB digital version so I don't have to return or repurchase Windows 10? If...
  7. downloading Windows 10 ISO file into USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading Windows 10 ISO file into USB: I want to know if downloading of Windows 10 ISO file into a USB is a long process. I started downloading four hours ago an it is still going on. I see just 43% now...
  8. How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Image File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Image File: Please refer to this page and perform the steps to Download Windows 10 ISO. https://www.howtogeek.com/427223/how-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-without-the-media-creation-tool/...
  9. Windows 10 iso file download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso file download?: Hi guys. I know this has been discussed before, but please help a guy out *Smile I'm dealing with some app deadlines. Can you give me the direct download link for the win10 latest update iso? I have all the necessary activation codes etc, Thanks a lot,...
  10. Download Windows 10 ISO File

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Download Windows 10 ISO File: How to: Download Windows 10 ISO File How to Download Official Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft to download a Windows 10 ISO file that you can use to create your own...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 discimage