Windows 10: Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images

Discus and support Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images are now available in 32-bit and 64-bit formats. This allows you to upgrade your existing PC instantly. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 20, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images

Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images are now available in 32-bit and 64-bit formats. This allows you to upgrade your existing PC instantly.

On October 20, Microsoft began rolling out the update to select users only, but Microsoft is allowing users to download ISOs of Windows 10 October 2020 Update for in-place upgrades.

Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO images are available to everyone through Microsoft’s website, but you cannot download it normally as you’ll be asked to use Media Creation Tool instead.

To get direct ISO file for Windows 10 version 20H2, you need to open the developer settings in your browser and set your user agent to any Apple or Android product. By default, Chrome or Edge user agent is set to Windows and Microsoft does not offer direct download links to users.

In this guide, we’ll highlight step-by-step instructions to download the ISO files and install the Windows 10 upgrade.

Install Windows 10 October 2020 Update (version 20H2) with ISO files

To download ISO images of Windows 10 October 2020 Update, follow these steps:

1. Open Google Chrome, Edge or any browser of your choice.
    2. In Chrome or Edge, you have to tap on the menu and open Developer Tools under More Tools.
      Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images Developer-Tools.jpg
    3. Without closing the developer window, open Microsoft’s site.
    4. Click the new three dots menu.
    5. Open Network Conditions pane by clicking on ‘More tools’.
      Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images Network-Conditions.jpg
    6. Under ‘User agent’ section, simply disable the automatic selection.
      Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images User-agent-selection.jpg
    7. Click on the ‘Custom’ option.
    8. Select “Chrome – iPad”. When you select iPad, Microsoft will assume that you’re on an iPad and they’ll let you see the hidden download links.
      Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images User-agent.jpg
    9. Without closing the advanced developer tool window, press CTRL + F5 to refresh the download page.
    10. Under ‘Select edition’, select ‘Windows 10 October 2020 Update’ and confirm.
      Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images October-2020-Update-ISO.jpg
    11. Select 64-bit, but if you’re using a 32-bit system, you need to select the second option.

The download of the media images will start and you can close the developer window.

Why you need Windows 10 ISO file?

We recommend that you download Windows 10 ISO files when you have multiple devices and you’re under strict bandwidth limit. This is because you can transfer the ISO files anywhere and the media file can be mounted in File Explorer in any version of Windows 10.

With Windows 10 October 2020 Update offline installer, you can easily upgrade multiple PCs or reinstall the OS again in future without downloading additional files.

You can simply double-click an ISO file to mount it in Windows 10 and it will show up in File Explorer with its own virtual drive letter, and it works just like a DVD drive.

After you’ve mounted the media image in File Explorer, you can run the Setup file directly and begin the installation process without the tedious process of downloading any bits of the update.

Remember that an ISO file can still be used to create a USB flash drive using Rufus or other third-party tools.

Size of the October 2020 Update

The update size seems to be 5GB, so those with limited data plans should connect to Wi-Fi to download it instantly. Microsoft has also clarified that the download links are valid for 24 hours only.

If you upgrade directly using Windows Update, you will be able to install this feature update in less than 100MB. Remember that this is only valid for those running Windows 10 Build 19041.508 or newer.

The download package seems to vary between 3GB and 4GB when you try to download the update on a device using a version that is older than Build 19041.508.

The post Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 20, 2020

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Download Windows 10 TH/RS

So they're not updating the ISOs available via the Windows 10 download tool?

FordGT90Concept, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images

Windows 10 October 2020 update

Hi Clayton,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

October 2020 update is in the last phase of testing as it was released last month to the Release preview channel. As far as the name goes, it should release this month.

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2020/...

Keep checking Home and the top of this forum for announcements.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images

1. Download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO images - Similar Threads - Download October 2020

2. Windows 10 October 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October 2020 update: Hey there ! Is windows 10 october update officially available? Where can I download the iso file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2020-update/e3fa5a2a-1191-459d-9184-1cf8d421f835
  3. Windows Update October 2020

Windows Update October 2020: After I downloaded the update , I restarted my laptop and when I went to settings again it shows that attention needed and after going to update and security it just shows please wait and shows nothing The screen shot of the following is provided below :-[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Windows 10 October 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 October 2020 Update: I have heard that Microsoft has released an October a.k.a 20H2 Update. I have checked for updates many times in Settings. But, it is showing that Windows is up to date. Please help... My latest build no. is 19041.572. So, is the update already installed ?...
  5. How to download and install the Windows 10 October 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and install the Windows 10 October 2020 Update: Windows 10 October 2020 Update is now rolling out in phases. The rollout is expected to take several weeks, but if you’re feeling impatient, there are three ways to download and install the October 2020 Update right now. Windows 10’s latest feature update is primarily...
  6. October 2020 update stuck on downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    October 2020 update stuck on downloading: Since when the preview for the October 2020 update has arrived I am facing this issue. I couldn't install preview update so I ignored it. It was continuously failing to apply after downloading and installing 100%. Now that the cumulative update for October 2020 has arrived...
  7. Windows October 2020 Update

Windows October 2020 Update: Running this updated deleted files on my D drive. How can I get them back!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-october-2020-update/08ad7556-4456-4735-9c13-ae31942e24fd
  8. Windows 10 October 2020 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 October 2020 update: Hi Theres rumors saying that Microsoft could release the October 2020 update in the next few days. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2020-update/021a779d-9d81-4cde-8170-d4ed6b1d9337
  9. Download Windows 10 May 2020 Update ISO images

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 May 2020 Update ISO images: Windows 10 May 2020 Update ISO images are now available, allowing users to get the update immediately. The update is rolling out in phases, but you can always download ISOs of Windows 10 May 2020 Update and force the upgrade manually. Microsoft has made its Windows 10...
  10. Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update ISO images

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 October 2018 Update ISO images: Microsoft has just published Windows 10 October 2018 Update ISO images, allowing users to download and install the update from scratch for best performance. You can download ISOs of Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) and upgrade directly to the most recent...