Windows 10: Download Windows 10 Pro/Home

Discus and support Download Windows 10 Pro/Home in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I download a version of Windows 10 that has both home and pro install files? The version I got using Media Creation tool doesn't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Soapm, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Soapm Win User

Download Windows 10 Pro/Home

How can I download a version of Windows 10 that has both home and pro install files?

The version I got using Media Creation tool doesn't have install.wim so didn't work for my purposes. I am trying to use MSMG toolkit to make a dual image without all the fluff and stuff.

:)

Soapm, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Download Windows 10 Pro/Home - Similar Threads - Download Pro Home

2. Windows 10 Home download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home download: My hard drive broke which had Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8, and a new hard drive was installed. The new hard drive came with Windows Enterprise installed on it which must have been for a limited period because I keep getting a message saying it's going to expire soon....
  3. Windows 10 Pro to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro to Home: I bought Windows 10 home last year (legit shop, Windows box with memstick.) I followed instr as best as possible. It installed from Windows7 Pro maybe (??), and installed Windows10 Pro (No choice) (although I bought Home version). All worked well for several months. I...
  4. Windows Home to 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home to 10 pro.: I have replaced my PC with a HP desktop which is loaded with Win 10 Home. My old PC (which I have dismantled and put some of the hardware into the new one), was running Win10 Pro. Can I upgrade the new PC to Pro without having to buy the program again?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro/Home

Windows 10 Pro/Home: Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 pro on a laptop that has an activation code for windows home The activation key wont work and ive had a few issues with new laptop so don't want to uninstall now Do I have to activate and what happens if I don't? Kev...
  6. Home to Windows 10 Pro

Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I bought windows 10 pro edition and upgrade my desktop but I want to upgrade my laptop also but Its again asking to buy. I want to ask that If my login is same for desktop and laptop then why I need to buy again? and is there any limit of devices can be used on 1...
  7. windows 10 home and pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 home and pro: I want to update w 10 home to pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-and-pro/b507891f-7ecf-4ac3-80de-032f5dc36a82
  8. windows 10 home to pro

windows 10 home to pro: I did the upgrade from 8 to 10 home, now I want 10 pro, but I want to keep all my settings but the damn thing tells me I cant keep anything due to my windows might be in the wrong directory...
  9. windows 10 home to pro

windows 10 home to pro: I have just bought a laptop with windows 10 home and I want to upgrade to 10 pro. I have a valid license for windows 7 pro which I installed wiping the partitions fro the 10 home install. This went ok and was activated as 7 pro. I then I attempted to upgrade using an...
  10. windows 10 home or pro

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 home or pro: can w10 pro stop auto updates , Just asking because I would rather do updates in my own time (to make sure most bug are worked out) What do most of yall use home or pro? 81780