Windows 10: Download windows 10 to my new hard drive and reuse my product key

Discus and support Download windows 10 to my new hard drive and reuse my product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Home and I need to replace my hard drive. I have tried making a recovery disc and it did not work. I get stuck on the 'please wait'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mp20100231, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Download windows 10 to my new hard drive and reuse my product key

I have windows 10 Home and I need to replace my hard drive. I have tried making a recovery disc and it did not work. I get stuck on the 'please wait' screen and it never goes past that. I have tried to use startup repair and it has not worked. Can I download windows 10 from the website and reuse my product key for my new hard drive? Would it have the same effect as using a recovery disc?

:)

Mp20100231, Aug 27, 2020

2. Reuse Windows 10 product key on a new SSD

Hi, I have a HDD with windows 10 home installed on and I just got my new Samsung 960 PRO M.2 SSD. I want to use my new m.2 SSD as the bootable drive, but can I reuse the windows 10 product key on a new hard drive after already using it on another hard
    drive? Thank you for all your support!

Lars Nicklas, Aug 27, 2020
  3. GT63_19 Win User
    Reuse license to Install Windows 10 on a new hard drive

I'm installing a new hard drive on a PC hard drive that failed, it was upgrade from windows 7 to 10, can I reuse the license? and if so, do I have to install window 7 first then upgrade or just install windows 10? what are the steps to do this, do contact
    Microsoft?

GT63_19, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Download windows 10 to my new hard drive and reuse my product key

Window 10 Product Key Reuse

Hi. I need to replace the hard drive of my laptop so I will have to do a clean Windows 10 installation from a fresh HDD.

QUESTIONS:

1. Can I reuse my Window 10 product key?

2. Where can I see the Window 10 product key?

Also, my workstation is originally a Window 8.1 machine meaning I'am using a upgraded Window 10 version.

ArafatPokaan, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Download windows 10 to my new hard drive and reuse my product key

1. Download windows 10 to my new hard drive and reuse my product key - Similar Threads - Download hard drive

2. reusing windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reusing windows 10 product key: Hello, I had to changing out my motherboard and I would like to reinstall window with the same product key that was used. I do not have the computer doesn't work and is the reason for a new motherboard. How can I recover this windows 10 product key?...
  3. reusing windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reusing windows 10 product key: Hello, I had to changing out my motherboard and I would like to reinstall window with the same product key that was used. I do not have the computer doesn't work and is the reason for a new motherboard. How can I recover this windows 10 product key?...
  4. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  5. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  6. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reuse my windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reuse my windows 10 product key: Hey guys, Recently my laptop kicked the bucket so instead of getting it repaired I'm building my own desktop. Just wanted to know if its possible to use my old windows 10 product key on my new device seeing as the old laptop ceases to be? Thanks...
  8. Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation

Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation: Hello, My laptop with Windows 10 crashed because of bad disk and I had to reformat and install a new copy of Windows all over again, on the same machine after replacing the bad hard disk. The person installed a version of Windows 10 with a temporary product key that's...
  9. Using my Windows 10 product key on a new hard drive

Using my Windows 10 product key on a new hard drive: I have a PC that was originally upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10. I have the original Windows 8 product key and since I was too late in up grading to windows 10, I had to BUY a copy of Windows 10 which I did thru Microsoft. Recently, my hard drive died and I had to...
  10. reusing my product key

reusing my product key: If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10 product key on the new PC I purchased????...