Windows 10: Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver

Discus and support Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Where can I download the latest Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver for Windows 11 Pro from the official Windows site and safely? My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul SW, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Paul SW Win User

Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver

Hi all,Where can I download the latest Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver for Windows 11 Pro from the official Windows site and safely? My version is from 2006.Thanks,Paul

:)

Paul SW, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Tellusa Win User

Smartcard Reader not reading SD card

Platform: Windows 10

64 bit desktop computer

Card reader: Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF)

Card reader has light on. When an SD card or a XD card inserted into card reader, second light comes on but no sound, no new windows and card doesn't appear in File Explorer. Device Manager says that card reader is working properly and that the latest driver
    is installed. Any ideas?

Tellusa, Feb 3, 2023
  3. MJAm Win User
    SD card reader works intermittently

I have a Dell E6220. After ugrading to Windows 10, the SD card reader works intermittently. If I remove the card, I will need to reboot the computer to have the card recognized in File Explorer.

In Device Manger, the device appears and indicates it is functioning correctly. When I upgrade the driver, it indicates it is currently using the best driver. Running the hardware troubleshooter failed to fix the problem.

The SD card reader is Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF) and the driver is version 10.0.10240.16384 signed by Microsoft Windows

MJAm, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver

Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF

A Digital Signature token (ePass2003 Auto) is being detected in my PC but token is not being read. It does not show up in the token manager.

Getting an error message in USB area that this device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31).

Funny thing is till yesterday it was working fine.

Please help.

PunitAgarwal, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver

1. Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver - Similar Threads - Download Pro Microsoft

2. Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Windows 11 Pro Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver: Hi all,Where can I download the latest Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader WUDF driver for Windows 11 Pro from the official Windows site and safely? My version is from 2006.Thanks,Paul...
  3. Cannot get any smartcard reader to work with Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get any smartcard reader to work with Windows 11 Pro: Hi all,I have now bought 4 different brands of smartcard reader and none of them work with Windows 11 Pro. When I go to device manager, I see the generic inf file wudfusbcciddriver.inf for the generic smartcart reader driver - which dates back to 21/06/2006!!Yesterday I...
  4. Cannot get any smartcard reader to work with Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get any smartcard reader to work with Windows 11 Pro: Hi all,I have now bought 4 different brands of smartcard reader and none of them work with Windows 11 Pro. When I go to device manager, I see the generic inf file wudfusbcciddriver.inf for the generic smartcart reader driver - which dates back to 21/06/2006!!Yesterday I...
  5. Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF) not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF) not working in Windows 10: Following a restart operation in Windows, the Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader may show an error status and display an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle, indicating the device not working properly. Let’s learn how to fix it. [ATTACH] Microsoft Usbccid smartcard reader...
  6. smartcard reader wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    smartcard reader wont work: i have a SCR3310 v2.0 smartcard reader and my computer recognizes it in devise manager, but when i put my CAC in the card reader it acts like there is nothing there. I've tried on multiple different computers and they all work. I've tried updating the drivers on the card...
  7. Smartcard reader doesn't work in Win10 Pro

Smartcard reader doesn't work in Win10 Pro: Hello there! I have laptops, in which smartcard reader doesn't work in Win10 Pro. One is brand new HP Dragonfly, USB-reader SCM+HP Keyboard intgrated sc-reader, one is Lenovo T460, which has internal Alcor-reader. All these have latest drivers and Win10 is also updated,...
  8. Problems With Smartcard Readers after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems With Smartcard Readers after updating to 1903: I use some smartcards in my Pc but after the 1903 update in windows 10 not even one smart card reader are showing up in the management software that my smart card uses, the driver shows up in driver manager and the scardsvr service it is running. Some one have a advise or i...
  9. Smartcard reader issue with keyboard Dell KB813t

Smartcard reader issue with keyboard Dell KB813t: During the inserting smartcard into the smartcard reader - keyboard and smartcard reader crash not responding in windows 10 (versions 1803, 1809, probably all), but it is not happening on Windows 7 at all with the same set of drivers for both devices. I have tried latest...
  10. Smartcard Reader Driver Installation

Smartcard Reader Driver Installation: Hi, I have two laptops. One is with Windows 10 Home Edition and the other one is with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. I have a Smartcard Rader from Athena. The model is ASE IIIe USB. I have the driver installer for this reader but the installer is pretty old. This product...