Windows 10: Download windows store

Discus and support Download windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way to download windows store? I tried to reinstall it, but it's not there on my pc I've been having this problem for almost a year... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PyronX, May 2, 2019.

1. PyronX Win User

Download windows store

Hi,

Is there a way to download windows store?

I tried to reinstall it, but it's not there on my pc

I've been having this problem for almost a year and I really don't want to format my pc

thank you

:)

PyronX, May 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 2, 2019
  3. Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 2, 2019
  4. Download windows store

Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Download windows store

1. Download windows store - Similar Threads - Download store

2. I cant download anything from the Microsoft store on :E drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download anything from the Microsoft store on :E drive: I have 2 drives, A 250GB SSD and a 2TB HDD I have windows installed on the ssd and use the HDD for bigger files. I want to download a game that is 80 GB so I need to store it on the E drive; however, when I go to install the game, the E drive doesn't show as an option. I...
  3. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  4. Store downloads over VPN not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Store downloads over VPN not working: Can anyone tell me why downloading apps on the store doesn't work over VPN ? I get the message while clicking the get button It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet error code 0x800704cf. I am however 100% connected the internet. Everythıng else works. I am...
  5. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem: Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am...
  6. Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Download Owned Games From Microsoft Store: Just Refer To My Screenshot it says i cant install State Of Decay 2 DLC on my Device weird things is i can install the main game but not the DLC [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Here Is All My Device List [ATTACH] Now My PC Spec [ATTACH] Hope Someone can help me ~_~...
  7. Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems: Microsoft store and windows update aren't downloading anything. For example, when I click on check for updates it finds the update and then stays at downloading on 0% same with the Microsoft store when I try to install anything it doesn't download at all it just sits at 0%...
  8. Windows Update and Windows Store will not download updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Windows Store will not download updates.: I bought an Asus laptop in March and proceeded to install drivers and updates as needed for the hardware. Unfortunately I am unable to download anything from the Windows Update Tool and I cannot download any apps or update anything from the Windows update store. I've been to...
  9. Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps: I bought GW4 the other day and have been trying to install it though it use to give me an error 0x80072ee2 after saying starting download for twenty minutes. I have tried gooling how to fix the issue and such though to no avail. i have tried windows app troubleshooter,...
  10. Unable to download Microsoft To Do app from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Microsoft To Do app from store: I'm unable to download one of my favorite productivity apps - Microsoft To Do - from the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to install it on a brand new PC. I've verified I'm signed into the store fine. Each attempt to install, I click on the Install button and it goes to...