Windows 10: Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10

Discus and support Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has today announced that a preview of its new Office touch apps for Windows 10 are available in the Windows Store. The apps, which can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10

Source

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  2. Wynona Win User

Aw, phooey! Ya beat me to it!

Now we gotta see just how effective they are!

:)

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
  3. no support to ppt files

Office was included in the WIndows 8.1 OS, you need to download the relevant (free) apps from the store for Windows 10

Word

Excel

PowerPoint

OneNote

Paul van der Heu, Feb 3, 2015
  4. 88BILL88 Win User

HTC RADAR, READING OFFICE ATTACHMENTS IN YAHOO

RECENTLY PURCHASED WINDOWS PHONE WITH OFFICE, A HTC RADAR. I CAN ONLY READ POWERPOINT ATTACHMENTS (NO WORD OR EXCEL ONES) FROM MY YAHOO MAIL AND ONLY POWERPOINT AND WORD ATTACHMENTS (NO EXCEL ONES) IN MY HOTMAIL. IS THERE AN APP, UPDATE, OR WORKAROUND?

88BILL88, Feb 3, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Ah, sweet! Something fresh to play with! *Smile
    Gonna have to check that out! Thanks for that!

Edwin, Feb 3, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    You is welcome, although I didn't beat the Bee Man with it! Gotta get me a new laptop and upgrade it to Windows 10! *Smile

This one's gonna be fun!

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/02/04/n...ffice-windows/

Brink, Feb 3, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Been there, read that, Shawn. Thanks for posting it; now I'll print it and read at my leisure.

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    Hmph, guess I won't print this one; gotta go to the source. *Sad

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
  10. Wynona Win User
    You is welcome, although I didn't beat the Bee Man with it! Gotta get me a new laptop and upgrade it to Windows 10! *Smile

This one's gonna be fun! Ordered the 17" laptop about an hour ago! *Dinesh No more 1040 x 900 visuals! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
  11. labeeman Win User

This one's gonna be fun! Ordered the 17" laptop about an hour ago! *Dinesh No more 1040 x 900 visuals! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy for you I also like large displays with high res. hope it did not empty your pocket book too much.*Party

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  12. Wynona Win User

This one's gonna be fun! Ordered the 17" laptop about an hour ago! *Dinesh No more 1040 x 900 visuals! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy for you I also like large displays with high res. hope it did not empty your pocket book too much.*Party It really didn't. *Smile I've been shopping around for the past couple weeks looking for a replacement for the dv7 that cratered. I almost ordered from Walmart, but decided it would take too long to get here. So I went to HP.com and looked at what they have and found one a couple versions back, but still much better than the five-year-old at about $150 less and newer than the one at Walmart, so I got that one.

Bad news is that I have to wait the same amount of time for delivery, but for a better machine at $150 less, I guess I'll wait. *Smile

Wynona, Feb 3, 2015
  13. Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10

This one's gonna be fun! Ordered the 17" laptop about an hour ago! *Dinesh No more 1040 x 900 visuals! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! With a touch screen? I have an ASUS K75DE, 17.3 inch screen, non touch. Mine is 1600 x 900. I am very happy with it.

alphanumeric, Feb 3, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User

This one's gonna be fun! Ordered the 17" laptop about an hour ago! *Dinesh No more 1040 x 900 visuals! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! With a touch screen? I have an ASUS K75DE, 17.3 inch screen, non touch. Mine is 1600 x 900. I am very happy with it. Sadly, no touch screen. I'm too old school and use a mouse. Even my tablets have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. *Smile Otherwise I just use a stylus. Don't like nasty, greasy fingerprints.

Wynona, Feb 4, 2015
  15. You is welcome, although I didn't beat the Bee Man with it! Gotta get me a new laptop and upgrade it to Windows 10! *Smile

This one's gonna be fun! Ordered the 17" laptop about an hour ago! *Dinesh No more 1040 x 900 visuals! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! With a touch screen? I have an ASUS K75DE, 17.3 inch screen, non touch. Mine is 1600 x 900. I am very happy with it. Sadly, no touch screen. I'm too old school and use a mouse. Even my tablets have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. *Smile Otherwise I just use a stylus. Don't like nasty, greasy fingerprints. OK, I was just curious, as these are touch Apps. I don't mind using the touchpad on my laptop. I also have a Logitech T 650 touchpad on desktop PC. If I'm gaming I switch to a trackball. Haven't used a mouse in years. I have nothing against them I just prefer a trackball instead.
    I just order my first touch screen. A 5 inch for my raspberry Pi. I wish it would hurry up and get here already.

alphanumeric, Feb 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Download: Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office touch apps for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Download Word Excel

2. Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Excel, Word an PowerPoint uninstalled?: Yesterday Avast did a clean up of my computer. I tried to open Excel today and it's not there. Neither is Word. It would seem that the Microsoft program was removed. How can I restore it?...
  3. Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft word Excel PowerPoint etc..: Hello can someone please help me.I just finished resetting my computer with the option keep personal files.But when it finished I noticed that microsoft word , Excel, PowerPoint and other have disappeared.I know that they have been removed from the computer through the...
  4. When will you fix the Windows 10 and Office outlook, excel, powerpoint, word defect 'unable...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When will you fix the Windows 10 and Office outlook, excel, powerpoint, word defect 'unable...: Windows 10 recently forced users into another round of updates which has completely cut off the user from opening all Office applications. When a user tries to open an office application, they get this orange popup, followed by the error box. This makes all affected users...
  5. Excel, word and Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"
  6. New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

in Windows 10 News
    New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel: Hey Insiders! My name is Jessica and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. When I’m working in Office, sometimes it’s hard to express work-in-progress diagrams and models without throwing up a big watermark that says “DRAFT” on your content. [ATTACH] So we...
  7. Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010: My PC had to be reset today. After I noticed my Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010 & Powerpoint 2010 were gone. I do have my original receipt but not the original packaging. How can I reinstall these apps....
  8. @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

in Windows 10 News
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available: Hello! What’s New My name is Apurv, and I’m a Program Manager in Microsoft Office. We recently added the capability to @mention your collaborators in comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. @mentions makes it easier for you to notify your peers, pull them into a...
  9. Office Home 2016 Reguires "User" to "Sign In" for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and documents...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Home 2016 Reguires "User" to "Sign In" for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and documents...: Hi, I have a pressing issue that has popped-up in the last week with the "user" account only. Admin account is not affected. #1. Documents opened in Word, PP, or Excel show up as "Restricted" and can not be printed (printing is possible as Admin). I've uninstalled and...
  10. Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Autosave documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint: There is now a "feature" which has lost me documents (or would have had I not had backups). As many people do, I sometimes load an old document to act as a template, making suitable amendments and saving it under a new name. The problem is that unless I remember to...