Windows 10: download

Discus and support download in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I go to site to download it will ask me where do I want to put it and then nothin happens when I pick pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sundrinahunter, Dec 17, 2018.

1. download

when I go to site to download it will ask me where do I want to put it and then nothin happens when I pick pls help

:)

sundrinahunter, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Dec 17, 2018
  4. download

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

download

1. download - Similar Threads - download

2. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  3. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  4. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 system keeps trying to download/install Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 system keeps trying to download/install Windows 11 22H2 update: On my Windows 10 laptop Windows 10 home version 10.0.10945 when windows update runs it keeps trying to download/install a Windows 11 version 22H2 update. How do I stop this?...
  6. Windows 10 system keeps trying to download/install Windows 11 22H2 update

Windows 10 system keeps trying to download/install Windows 11 22H2 update: On my Windows 10 laptop Windows 10 home version 10.0.10945 when windows update runs it keeps trying to download/install a Windows 11 version 22H2 update. How do I stop this?...
  7. Windows 10 system keeps trying to download/install Windows 11 22H2 update

8. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  9. I can't download security update

I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  10. I can't download security update