Windows 10: Download

Discus and support Download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I buy a game from your site and just download it to my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelBrueck, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Download

Can I buy a game from your site and just download it to my computer?

:)

MichaelBrueck, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Download

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Download

1. Download - Similar Threads - Download

2. How can i download update: Windows 10-Version 1903 after 3 failed attempts ?.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i download update: Windows 10-Version 1903 after 3 failed attempts ?.: I received an update; Windows 10- Version 1903 (Version 1809 was installed successfully), but version 1903 failed to install after 3 attempts. How can I try to download it and install it again?....
  3. Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly: Downloading State of Decay 2 off the Microsoft store and the thing just stops waits like a minute, downloads a couple MBs then stops again. No other game does it, I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions I could find. In fact I have downloaded more for Forza...
  4. Regular Updates are taking FOREVER to download

Regular Updates are taking FOREVER to download: Fresh brand new install of Windows 10 build 1809 17763.107. Several windows updates were detected. They all say Downloading 0% and that's where they've been for four days. I changed my active hours to 8:00 am to 9:00 am. I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter. The ONLY...
  5. Wireless devices peak low download speeds? How come?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless devices peak low download speeds? How come?: I get about 650 MB download through ethernet cable wireless 2.4G i get about 50mb do wnload then 5g i get about 70 - 80mb download router = netgear r7450, ac2600 (has the 3 antennas attached and I did the speedtests on the same server upclose in front of the router 134855
  6. I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...: I have looked through settings and not found anything. can someone please tell me where I can turn this off?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-things-from-anything-other-than/a754551a-bfe2-46e2-b9b8-3cd69144e6f8
  7. Windows 10 will not download Flight Simulator from the CD/DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not download Flight Simulator from the CD/DVD: I have a WIN10 OS that will not download a MS Flight Simulator program from their CD/DVD. I also have a HP desktop com-puter. I have tried (with no success) to get help from MS concerning this problem. In addition,I have loaded the CD/DVD in the proper location however...
  8. [Found workaround] Can't download from Windows Update or Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [Found workaround] Can't download from Windows Update or Microsoft Store: Hello I am struggling to download anything at all from either of these and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I am on the latest version of Windows 10 Pro at the time of writing this, Version 1903 and OS build 18362.175. I've attempted every solution I've found...
  9. download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    download: i have a new asus vivo book laptop why wont it let me download anything also when allowed takes forever to start download also did a reboot but system is so slow responding to anything Thank you...
  10. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....