Windows 10: Downloaded an installed original HEVC Extension an still cant watch the video files

Discus and support Downloaded an installed original HEVC Extension an still cant watch the video files in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I already tried to reset the program and repair it. Also deinstalled my go pro app, same with the HEVC Extension Tool. If i open the go pro app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by maxwittenburg, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Downloaded an installed original HEVC Extension an still cant watch the video files

Hello,

I already tried to reset the program and repair it. Also deinstalled my go pro app, same with the HEVC Extension Tool. If i open the go pro app it says your graphic device is not supporting this HEVC file. I have a Intel Core 7, 8.th generation, it should easily function.

What can i do ?

:)

maxwittenburg, Nov 10, 2020

2. Download and install HEVC video extension codec

Reference: Case#1011922759

I purchased HEVC video extension but was not able to download and install on my windows 10. Microsoft technician assisted me yesterday by implanting and starting upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. But Unable to install this Windows 10 upgrade (modified
    1/18/2020) with code (0x80077001f).

Please help with this upgrade in order to help with the down;load and installation of HEVC video extension.

Thank you.

NarongNorasak, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Cannot install HEVC Video Extensions

Hello,

I bought the HEVC Video Extensions for Windows 10. I am logged in to my computer with my Microsoft account and I see my computer in the "Devices" list of my Microsoft account. When I click on "Install on device" on the HEVC Video Extension page I get this
    message "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.". What am I doing wrong?

AndreasZiegler2, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Chinner Win User

Downloaded an installed original HEVC Extension an still cant watch the video files

Videos Lagging, HEVC Video Extensions installed

I have videos saved (mp4) that I am having playback issues with. First I was not getting any video at all just audio and a black screen with a format error code 0xc00d5212. I am running windows 10. After doing some research, I was able to download
    the HEVC Video Extension and the AV1 video extension. Now my videos play but they are choppy and lag pretty bad. I uninstalled the HEVC app and re-installed with no luck. Is anyone having this issue? I have the videos on a flash drive and can watch them
    on any other device just fine with no playback issues.

Chinner, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Downloaded an installed original HEVC Extension an still cant watch the video files

1. Downloaded an installed original HEVC Extension an still cant watch the video files - Similar Threads - Downloaded installed original

2. HEVC Video Extensions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEVC Video Extensions: I am writing to you from Kremena Armencheva's profile. I purchased HEVC Video Extensions, but there is no link to download the application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions/9051fd56-ddbf-4d04-876c-056a98718cae
  3. HEVC Video Extensions

HEVC Video Extensions: I just purchased the HEVC Video Extensions but there was no download offered. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions/7b96ae89-51ef-448f-81c4-72bba6659f7a
  4. HEVC Video extension not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Video extension not installing: Hi,I am trying to view HEIC image files on my Windows 10 PCI installed HEIF extension from Microsoft Store, it installed properly, but still Photos app is showing only blurry images.Upon googling i saw advice to install HEVC Video extension too.I bought HEVC Video extension...
  5. HEVC Video extension not installing

HEVC Video extension not installing: Hi,I am trying to view HEIC image files on my Windows 10 PCI installed HEIF extension from Microsoft Store, it installed properly, but still Photos app is showing only blurry images.Upon googling i saw advice to install HEVC Video extension too.I bought HEVC Video extension...
  6. HEVC Video extension not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HEVC Video Extension

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC Video Extension: I ordered the HEVC Video Extension because I downloaded a video from school and when I went to view it, it said "Should we download and install this extra content for Movies and TV?" When I click okay it says "Couldn't install. Something happened and we weren't able to...
  8. Download and install HEVC video extension codec

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and install HEVC video extension codec: Reference: Case#1011922759 I purchased HEVC video extension but was not able to download and install on my windows 10. Microsoft technician assisted me yesterday by implanting and starting upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. But Unable to install this Windows 10 upgrade...
  9. HEVC Video Extensions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC Video Extensions: I paid for the HEVC Video Extensions but received no directions for download or how to access it. I still can not play video on my brand new Windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hevc-video-extensions/c927d441-3479-4a75-8e3d-cf6113e25810
  10. Videos Lagging, HEVC Video Extensions installed

Videos Lagging, HEVC Video Extensions installed: I have videos saved mp4 that I am having playback issues with. First I was not getting any video at all just audio and a black screen with a format error code 0xc00d5212. I am running windows 10. After doing some research, I was able to download the HEVC Video Extension...