Windows 10: downloaded an iphone to my pc

Discus and support downloaded an iphone to my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I have an iphones internal storage on my computer.. is there anyway to view these files or convert to a pdf? please an thank you I just need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Austintoler`````, Apr 12, 2019.

1. downloaded an iphone to my pc

So I have an iphones internal storage on my computer.. is there anyway to view these files or convert

to a pdf? please an thank you I just need to see them or print them

:)

Austintoler`````, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Apr 12, 2019
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Ivycao Win User

downloaded an iphone to my pc

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

downloaded an iphone to my pc

1. downloaded an iphone to my pc - Similar Threads - downloaded iphone

2. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  3. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/6da0337d-9e75-4e15-a33e-05209d71ab65
  4. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  5. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/6da0337d-9e75-4e15-a33e-05209d71ab65
  6. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?: Hello. My previous workplace OneDrive account was closed without prior warning. Fortunately I had downloaded all the files to my iPhone via the OneDrive app before account was closed 21.06 GB. I can still see the files on my phone, but I cannot do anything with them without...
  9. How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?

How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?: Hello. My previous workplace OneDrive account was closed without prior warning. Fortunately I had downloaded all the files to my iPhone via the OneDrive app before account was closed 21.06 GB. I can still see the files on my phone, but I cannot do anything with them without...
  10. Problem downloading photos from my iphone 13

Problem downloading photos from my iphone 13: I have an Iphone 13 and when I download my photos they show as a blank and when I click on it it says we do not support this format. Which is the HEIC format from Apple. Plus all my photos are now all over the place in no date order so to say I am very disappointed with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 80042007