Windows 10: Downloaded and sound doesn't work

Discus and support Downloaded and sound doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded and sound doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulGauthier3, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Downloaded and sound doesn't work

Downloaded and sound doesn't work

:)

PaulGauthier3, Oct 24, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Downloaded and sound doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Downloaded and sound doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Downloaded and sound doesn't work

1. Downloaded and sound doesn't work - Similar Threads - Downloaded sound doesn't

2. After downloading "Creative Technology Ltd" my sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After downloading "Creative Technology Ltd" my sound doesn't work: I thought the recent cumulative update affected my sound, but it was the Creative Technology Ltd - SoftwareComponent - 2.2.1.21 or/and 2.6.0.0 from Microsoft. It downloaded it before I had the chance to pause the download; I tried the sound troubleshooter, but that didn't...
  3. Downloaded and sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded and sound doesn't work: Downloaded and sound doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-and-sound-doesnt-work/49cfdd89-fdc1-48e5-8b3c-fa3ac0d59910
  4. Surround Sound Doesn't Work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surround Sound Doesn't Work?: Hello, I got my Cyberpower PC back in December of 2018, and ever since I got it all USB audio devices that I have used do not have surround sound. All of the devices I have used support surround sound specifically the wireless SteelSeries Arctis 7 I have used for about a year...
  5. Sound sometimes doesn't work.

Sound sometimes doesn't work.: Hi, Sometimes I've got no audio through my speakers. The fix is always to restart the computer, and it works. But about half the time I startup, I've got no sound and need to keep restarting until I've got audio. The drivers seem good, the connection is fine....
  6. Sound doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound doesn't work?: Ok so I very recently got my new laptop, it's a Lenovo Thinkpad T450, and so far it's been working fine. It's hard to say when exactly the problem started or why, but late yesterday the sound just... stopped? No settings were changed, no dodgy links were opened, there is no...
  7. My sound doesn't work

My sound doesn't work: My HP Pavilion Laptop's sound doesn't work following a windows 10 update. My earbuds' microphone stopped working when it worked before, and trying to get it to work again, somehow it now says that there aren't any audio devices and the volume and speakers and microphone do...
  8. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound doesn't work: I got a new laptop and the sound and speakers worked fine. I connected my Bluetooth earphones and I used them for maybe a week. One day i decided to use the speakers but the sound wouldn't turn on. I've tested multiple devices and it seems like wired earphones and the...
  9. Sound doesn't work.

Sound doesn't work.: After running a gpu driver cleanup tool, because they were messed up sound doesn't work anymore. I tried installing new drivers, reinstalling them, installing windows default ones, installing ones that came with my motherboard, I tried restarting audio services, still no...
  10. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound doesn't work: Why does the sound stop working on my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-doesnt-work/9b464071-8b38-472a-b211-ecb240969c1d