Windows 10: downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

Discus and support downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; unable get doom after downloading and paying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MAX,A, Jul 25, 2019.

1. MAX,A Win User

downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

unable get doom after downloading and paying

:)

MAX,A, Jul 25, 2019
  2. MaxO.1 Win User

DOOM Game Bar not opening; possibly not recongnized as a game

I have been trying to open the Game Bar for the best game ever made, DOOM (2016), and it will not open. It sometimes WILL open if the game is in windowed mode, and I suspect that windows does not recognize DOOM as a game. I have looked everywhere, and
    I am wondering if there is a way to manually set DOOM as a game, without having to open up the game bar to do so. Thanks!

MaxO.1, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 25, 2019
  4. downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

1. downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game - Similar Threads - downloaded doom instant

2. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord and epic game unable to load: I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I...
  3. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord and epic game unable to load: I don't know if this is a coincidence but discord and epic game being unable to load and happen at the same It been a problem for over 1 year and I still can't get it fixI even can't go into the discord website it said that the discord.com refused to connect the only way I...
  4. Discord and epic game unable to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Doom Eternal not download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Doom Eternal not download: Im currently trying to install Doom eternal PC from the xbox game pass, but when I begin the download it immediately stops and says error, I can retry the download but it's the same result. Other games download fine. It's just doom eternal standard edition PC...
  6. unable to download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to download games: Unable to download games from the Microsoft Store After buying the Xbox Game Pass I've really wanted to download some games (on windows 10) but I keep getting an error when trying to download it "Code: 0x80073CF3". I've had this before months ago and I see people have been...
  7. Unable to download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download games: I have the game pass and had Ark Survival Evolved previously installed but then it got uninstalled from one day to another. Now when i try to download the game again, the download always fails or crashes my pc. Even when sometimes it is "Successful" it never truly is. The...
  8. anybody play game prey and the updated doom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody play game prey and the updated doom: anybody play game prey and the updated doom. Prey game really unique but hard having after passing lobby having trouble not being killed. 142637
  9. Unable to download game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game: I purchased Astroneer quite some time ago. It's a Play Anywhere title and I'm able to download it to my XBox, but I'm unable to download it to my PC. The Store page tells me I own the item but the Install button is greyed out and when I move my cursor over it I get a circle...
  10. Unable to download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and was attempting to preload it today. I kept getting the same error message every time, saying it could not download. The code was 0x80073CF9. It would start downloading for a couple of seconds, then I would get a notification saying...