Windows 10: downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

Discus and support downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; unable get doom after downloading and paying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MAX,A, Jul 25, 2019.

1. MAX,A Win User

downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

unable get doom after downloading and paying

:)

MAX,A, Jul 25, 2019
  2. MaxO.1 Win User

DOOM Game Bar not opening; possibly not recongnized as a game

I have been trying to open the Game Bar for the best game ever made, DOOM (2016), and it will not open. It sometimes WILL open if the game is in windowed mode, and I suspect that windows does not recognize DOOM as a game. I have looked everywhere, and
    I am wondering if there is a way to manually set DOOM as a game, without having to open up the game bar to do so. Thanks!

MaxO.1, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Can't download games

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the game Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to Download the Games?
    • Are you downloading the games from Windows store?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 25, 2019
  4. downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game

1. downloaded doom on instant gaming received invoice now unable to load game - Similar Threads - downloaded doom instant

2. Games won’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  3. Unable to download game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game: I purchased Astroneer quite some time ago. It's a Play Anywhere title and I'm able to download it to my XBox, but I'm unable to download it to my PC. The Store page tells me I own the item but the Install button is greyed out and when I move my cursor over it I get a circle...
  4. downloading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading a game: I don't know how to download call of duty for my windows 10 pc and I need help downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-game/89dbe723-ed47-498f-a6a4-956620c3e009
  5. Tribez game will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tribez game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  6. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  7. Unable to download the game on a new computer

Unable to download the game on a new computer: I had played Gears of War 4 before I bought a new computer. Recently I’ve wanted to play it again and tried to download it from Microsoft Store. However, I cannot download it again. I didn’t get any error messages or anything. I just click on install, that’s it. It won’t...
  8. Unable to download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and was attempting to preload it today. I kept getting the same error message every time, saying it could not download. The code was 0x80073CF9. It would start downloading for a couple of seconds, then I would get a notification saying...
  9. Problems with loading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with loading a game: when trying to load a 2004 game it is coming up with Failed to Create Direct 3D Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/problems-with-loading-a-game/2ce86640-dd6c-4670-b8a0-d35797f7b06d
  10. Game Won’t Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Won’t Load: I’m trying to play the Windows 95 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game on my Windows 10 computer, but the game will not start. I can successfully get the game to install, but not load; so it cannot be a problem with the disc. The little circle thing shows up for a few seconds...