Windows 10: Downloaded Fable from game pass

Discus and support Downloaded Fable from game pass in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded. Fable. Game pass All OK. I signed in. Whatever they are, SWAT. Backspace No. The only thing it does it goes to. Start window. Music is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johndery, Feb 28, 2020.

1. johndery Win User

Downloaded Fable from game pass

I downloaded. Fable. Game pass All OK. I signed in. Whatever they are, SWAT. Backspace No. The only thing it does it goes to. Start window. Music is going. Nothing happens no matter what button I push.

:)

johndery, Feb 28, 2020

2. Fable Legends - Windows 10 download folder?

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to uninstall the Fable Legends game filessoftware from the programs and features option under Control panel Window.

Let's try to follow these steps to uninstall the Fable Legends game files
    software:

1. Press Windows key + R, to get the RUN command.

2. In RUN command Window, type control.

3. The Control Panel appears, then go to programs and features option.

4. In the programs and features option, go to the Uninstall or change a program and then, you can uninstall
    the Fable Legends game files software.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Fable 3 failed to install

Hello Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting cyclic redundancy error while installing Fable 3 on your system.

I would suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer website.

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select (previous windows) operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Downloaded Fable from game pass

Fable 3 and the xbox play

Am i right that doing this method is only to see if an app could conflict with fable 3 not installing correctly ? I'm asking because i do a lot of system scans to keep my system clean, but i think that disabling services or startup items as you suggest in
    your method is only temporarily to check if there are conflicts, and does not change system settings Permanently. So it is trying each app/service after the other which could make problems, right?

Anyway, i don't need to do this method because i got Fable 3 to work now - not only by copying the fable 3 folders from my old windows installation. Maybe some people can be helped by my method to make the game work:

I copied all the fable 3 folders (also those from "Users"-"AppData") to my new windows installation (Savegame Transfer). Then i uninstalled fable 3, saved games remained after uninstall.

In the meantime, i installed another GamesForWindowsLive game: Batman Arkham City. This game worked (Verifying purchase date) by changing the computer's time to year 2012 or similar during the verify process.

Then, i made a clean fable 3 install, started the game and the Windows-Live-ID-Purchase-Date-Verifier passed directly and the GAME WORKS.

So, i think it really has something to do with the GFWL correctly installed and up-to-date, like suggested in other forums or guides.

By the way, download content in fable 3 is NOT working, is there anyone who could get this to work ?

DoubleU Inter, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Downloaded Fable from game pass

1. Downloaded Fable from game pass - Similar Threads - Downloaded Fable game

2. Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass redownloads a pre-downloaded game: I recently pre-downloaded A Plague Tale Requiem and when I opened the Game Pass app this morning, it started to redownload the entire game... This has happened before with another game in the past... Is there a solution? Am I doing something wrong? Or this this a common issue...
  3. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  4. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  5. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  7. Can't download any game from MS Game Pass Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download any game from MS Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I tried to install a number of games Endless Space, Minecraft Dungeons, Doom Eternal, etc. using either MS Store or MS XBox app but the download does not start. The error code is 0x00000001. I have tried resetting the MS Store using both the Windows Troubleshooter...
  8. game pass unlimited not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass unlimited not downloading: I've tried 3 or 4 times to download the update and it just gets stuck. Is anyone else have this issue. My windows is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-unlimited-not-downloading/4243ec70-e6de-43d1-bf26-6aac54cbcd93
  9. Can't download games from game pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games from game pass?: I don't own an Xbox, but I got game pass so I could play and enjoy Halo with my friends on PC. However, I go to download and it says that I have no compatible devices and it doesn't list my PC at all. I know full well that if I were to download this from Steam, that my...
  10. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...