Windows 10: Downloaded file not getting stored at desired location.

Discus and support Downloaded file not getting stored at desired location. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I am logging in as a user and try to download and store a file at a particular location I get a message "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DG72, Jun 14, 2019.

1. DG72 Win User

Downloaded file not getting stored at desired location.

Whenever I am logging in as a user and try to download and store a file at a particular location I get a message "

C:\User\User1\Appdata\Local\Temp\HafrCLJ.pdf.part could not be saved , because you cannot change the contents of that folder.

Change the folder properties and try again, or try saving it in different location."

sometimes by changing location to My Documents it gets saved and at times it does not get saved.

Please suggest remedy

Regards

:)

2. Can't get internet connection to an app, or to the Store

Hi Bruce,

Error code 0x8000FFFF can be caused by a corrupt installation. We suggest that you reset your Windows store by following these steps:

• Type in Settings in Cortana.
    • Click on System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Locate and click Store.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Click on Reset.
    Once done with the reset, download the desired application and test if working.

Let us know if steps provided needs to be taken further.

Darwin Dim, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jun 14, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Downloaded file not getting stored at desired location. - Similar Threads - Downloaded file getting

2. Photo Gallery not saving edited photos to the desired location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Gallery not saving edited photos to the desired location: I am currently using Windows Photo Gallery 2012, Build 16.4.3528.331. I just had my Windows 10 hard drive replaced to another Windows 10 hard drive and now my photos are not saving to the proper location.This is how it used to work before the new drive was installed:I would...
  3. Microsoft store App download location

Microsoft store App download location: Someone please tell me why Microsoft store on windows PC is NOT allowing me to choose where I download apps to. It’s like they’re forcing me to download on my Local drive for what? So I can crash my computer and pay another few 1000$ for a replacement?They need to fix this...
  4. Microsoft Store downloaded movies location

Microsoft Store downloaded movies location: I purchased a movie from the Microsoft Store, and downloaded it onto both of my laptops. It shows up in Movies & TV as a purchased video, but I cannot tell when I play it if I am watching the download or the online version of the movie. this concerns me because on both...
  5. Microsoft Store Download Locations

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Locations: Recently I have decided to re-install ARK: Survival Evolved on my computer through the Microsoft store. However, it stopped after about 200MB/105GB because there wasn't enough space on my C: Drive. So I went into Settings, System, Storage, Change where new content is saved....
  6. How to save a screenshot to the desired location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to save a screenshot to the desired location?: I've taken a screenshot and then it saves to the screenshots folder. This folder is located on my SSD. I know a screenshot doesn't take up much room but is there any way that I could have it automatically save to the desired location? submitted by /u/Zach_Zach_700 [link]...
  7. Set download location for windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Set download location for windows store: When i change the download location for windows store to another drive it asks if i want to delete the apps on there. I don't I have a 1TB HD with a designated folder but the only option is to set the drive. What would be deleted if i select yes? I presume the drive would be...
  8. Browser downloading .asp webpage instead of desired file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser downloading .asp webpage instead of desired file: One of our newly deployed customer PCs is having a strange issue with a specific file download from the internet. When the affected users click to download the file (it's an excel spreadsheet in .xls format), the browser tries to download the .asp web page instead, and...
  9. Windows Store Download location

Windows Store Download location: I am trying to change the download location of the windows store downloads, I have located how to do this but I am returned with this http://prntscr.com/o793ew ,where I don't really want to delete anything from my drive is there any way around this? (the drive is my...
  10. download file location

in Browsers and Email
    download file location: how do i specify the folder i want a downloaded file to be placed? 57334