Windows 10: Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker...

Discus and support Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker there are no files in my video folder on the PC. Another way of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimMorris4, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker...

Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker there are no files in my video folder on the PC. Another way of explaining is the file does show in quick access but if I look under My pc folders there is no file. So when I try to use a program like Movie Maker and upload a file I can't find it.

:)

JimMorris4, Jan 16, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jan 16, 2019
  3. j.col70 Win User
    j.col70, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker...

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker...

1. Downloaded files go to my access folder but when I try to access them using movie maker... - Similar Threads - Downloaded files access

2. Windows 11: My Quick Access folders disappeared and now when I try to repin them, they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: My Quick Access folders disappeared and now when I try to repin them, they...: My Quick Access folders disappeared and now when I try to repin them, they don't pin to Quick access. I tried every single option there is to fix this. Did you remove this feature? I gotta tell you, Windows 11 has been a complete disappointment and I think you removed this...
  3. Windows 11: My Quick Access folders disappeared and now when I try to repin them, they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: My Quick Access folders disappeared and now when I try to repin them, they...: My Quick Access folders disappeared and now when I try to repin them, they don't pin to Quick access. I tried every single option there is to fix this. Did you remove this feature? I gotta tell you, Windows 11 has been a complete disappointment and I think you removed this...
  4. all files in my downloads folder are missing and i cant access any of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all files in my downloads folder are missing and i cant access any of them: recently i did a drive partition and created a windows D . but after few days , when i opened my downloads file, i wasnt able to find a single file in my downloads folder. instead there was a file of types PARTS which was around 4.08 MBs and i couldnt open it. also when i...
  5. all files in my downloads folder are missing and i cant access any of them

all files in my downloads folder are missing and i cant access any of them: recently i did a drive partition and created a windows D . but after few days , when i opened my downloads file, i wasnt able to find a single file in my downloads folder. instead there was a file of types PARTS which was around 4.08 MBs and i couldnt open it. also when i...
  6. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  7. Movie Maker Download not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker Download not work: Movie Maker 10 I bought this program but Movie Maker 10 does not work ؟ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-download-not-work/234701cc-3d46-4017-a694-db73936677c6
  8. Cannot download movie maker

Cannot download movie maker: Χωρίστηκε από αυτό το νήμα. i bayd the movie maker for photos free video editor & slideshow maker, image to video movie maker and it doesnt dowloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-movie-maker/fadf89eb-89e5-4667-b1b7-dd5394d6cc78
  9. folder access & file access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    folder access & file access: Hi, I was using a portable hard drive when using desktop computers at uni. Now, random folders are access denied whilst many others aren't: "You don't currently have permission to access this folder". > "Click continue to permanently get access to this folder" I checked...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...