Windows 10: Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB

Discus and support Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i am running windows 10 with a Motorola MotoG Stylus 5G. My laptop displays images on it just fine. The issue is when i connect my phone via USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A F5, Mar 18, 2023.

1. A F5 Win User

Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB

Hello, i am running windows 10 with a Motorola MotoG Stylus 5G. My laptop displays images on it just fine. The issue is when i connect my phone via USB for file sharing. The images I downloaded to my phone will not display thumbnails. Images people sent me for example or pictures i downloaded from the internet. Images taken from my camera phone do display thumbnails.What could be the issue? I have tried all the other methods to display thumbnails and clearing some cache etc but this seems to be a different issue as it only effects downloaded files.Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Tabvla Win User
    Cannot see phone files on computer

SOLVED. It was a well-hidden setting to change the USB type.

I have a new phone running Android Oreo. I have taken a few test photos and a couple of test videos. Some have been saved to the phone's internal storage and some to an SD Card.

I have connected the phone to a W10 computer using the USB cable supplied with the phone. Windows identifies the phone correctly and automatically installs the driver and the phone is then correctly listed in Explorer. If I click on the phone in Explorer, Windows displays a message "No files on this device" and consequently the file section of the Explorer window is empty. The phone displays that it is being charged from the USB port. Therefore it would seem that both Windows and the phone are reporting that the USB connection is working as expected.

My previous phone was a Windows phone and as expected the phone worked seamlessly with Windows computers. I am still finding my way around Android so I may have missed something obvious. The instruction in the phone User Guide is simply to "......connect the phone to the Windows computer using the supplied USB cable and after installing the drivers the files and folders on your phone will be accessible.....".

Well that does not seem to be quite correct....*Sad

Thanks for any suggestions.

T.

Tabvla, Mar 18, 2023
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

Thema:

1. Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB - Similar Threads - Downloaded files won't

2. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  3. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  4. Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB: Hello, i am running windows 10 with a Motorola MotoG Stylus 5G. My laptop displays images on it just fine. The issue is when i connect my phone via USB for file sharing. The images I downloaded to my phone will not display thumbnails. Images people sent me for example or...
  5. Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB

Downloaded files won't display thumbnails when I connect my phone via USB: Hello, i am running windows 10 with a Motorola MotoG Stylus 5G. My laptop displays images on it just fine. The issue is when i connect my phone via USB for file sharing. The images I downloaded to my phone will not display thumbnails. Images people sent me for example or...
  6. Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable

Phone cant connect to my Laptop via USB Cable: ok so, last week i pull some files from my cp to my laptop and it works, so now idk why it doesnt work, when i tried to connect my cp to my laptop, theres no notification in cp and laptop, like "your device is ready for setup" nothing. OFC 'USB debugging' and 'devloper...
  7. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  8. Phone connected via USB

Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  9. Your Phone // Connection via USB

Your Phone // Connection via USB: Unfortunately, at work i can not have my PC and android device on the same WiFi network, hence i am missing out on the app/screen link. Is there a way this can be connected with USB connection?...
  10. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...