Windows 10: Downloaded fonts not working in Microsoft Word.

Discus and support Downloaded fonts not working in Microsoft Word. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can download different fonts from online and they show up in my "font bank", but they will not work on a word document. Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Balancedcoed, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Downloaded fonts not working in Microsoft Word.

I can download different fonts from online and they show up in my "font bank", but they will not work on a word document. Help?

:)

Balancedcoed, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Steven Win User

Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Oct 8, 2019
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Downloaded fonts not working in Microsoft Word.

Fonts not working in Word, but working in Excel and Publisher

I have a number of installed fonts that are working fine in Excel and Publisher, but are not working at all in Word. The fonts are listed, but when I select them, it displays and prints a generic font instead of the font that is selected.

PortableMold58, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Downloaded fonts not working in Microsoft Word.

1. Downloaded fonts not working in Microsoft Word. - Similar Threads - Downloaded fonts working

2. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  3. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  4. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading fonts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading fonts not working: I am trying to download fonts from Dafont.com. Once I download the font, I right click the zip file, select 'Extract All', extract it, and a new file is created with the message "This folder is empty." I included screenshots of my exact process for visuals. What am I doing...
  6. Downloading fonts not working

Downloading fonts not working: I am trying to download fonts from Dafont.com. Once I download the font, I right click the zip file, select 'Extract All', extract it, and a new file is created with the message "This folder is empty." I included screenshots of my exact process for visuals. What am I doing...
  7. Downloading fonts not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Fonts not working in Word, but working in Excel and Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fonts not working in Word, but working in Excel and Publisher: I have a number of installed fonts that are working fine in Excel and Publisher, but are not working at all in Word. The fonts are listed, but when I select them, it displays and prints a generic font instead of the font that is selected....
  9. font download not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    font download not working: I have downloaded fonts. They show up in my word list as available but, when I try to use them they do not work. I can look at them on my control panel fonts file they appear fine. however the install button is light gray and will not let me hit it. What am I missing?...
  10. Problem with font in microsoft word 2013

Problem with font in microsoft word 2013: Hello, I have a problem. I bought a new laptop and the font is quite different to the font I use on my windows 8. Please can someone help me to fix this problem? Here's the right font. [img] My font now in Windows 10 - Word 2013. [img] The wrong font and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloaded fonts not working in word

2. downloaded a font to word but it is not working

3. why dont downloaed fonts work on new window

4. downloaded font not working in microsoft word,
  5. word 10 fonts not working,
  6. downloaded fonts but not working in word,
  7. how to get downloaded fonts to work in word,
  8. my downloaded fonts are not working on microsoft word,
  9. downloaded fonts not working in word 2019,
  10. help downloaded fonts not working