Windows 10: Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

Discus and support Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have downloaded some fonts that I had on my old desktop using a older version of Microsoft Word, but I cannot get them to work on my new laptop. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VickiS1906, May 27, 2019.

1. Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

I have downloaded some fonts that I had on my old desktop using a older version of Microsoft Word, but I cannot get them to work on my new laptop. The problem is only with Office Home & Student 2019 (which i purchased with this laptop) as the fonts work in other programs such as Photoshop and Paint.

I have tried several different fonts, from different sources and although they show up in the fonts list of Word, when you click on them they just show us as Arial.

I've tried rebooting my machine, uninstalling and reinstalling, starting in safe mode but nothing seems to be working.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to work?

I'm presuming the fonts are not corrupt since they work in other programs? It seems that Office 2019 is the issue rather than the font itself.

:)

VickiS1906, May 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019 [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 27, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

1. Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019 - Similar Threads - Downloaded fonts working

2. Downloading fonts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading fonts not working: I am trying to download fonts from Dafont.com. Once I download the font, I right click the zip file, select 'Extract All', extract it, and a new file is created with the message "This folder is empty." I included screenshots of my exact process for visuals. What am I doing...
  3. Downloading fonts not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading fonts not working: I am trying to download fonts from Dafont.com. Once I download the font, I right click the zip file, select 'Extract All', extract it, and a new file is created with the message "This folder is empty." I included screenshots of my exact process for visuals. What am I doing...
  4. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Office 2019: I have tried several times to download Office 2019 that we purchased the license through Microsoft. I keep getting a "Bad Image" message indicating "C:\windows\system32\devrt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. How do I fix it so I can...
  5. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Office 2019: I have tried several times to download Office 2019 that we purchased the license through Microsoft. I keep getting a "Bad Image" message indicating "C:\windows\system32\devrt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. How do I fix it so I can...
  6. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. office 2019 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 2019 download: I purchased office 2019 from amazon 2 weeks ago received a code i paid with my amazon prime account. The 2019 is for my wife laptop I already have office 2019 on my laptop. Microsoft tell me that the code is already register and I only need to sign in in to my account. so I...
  8. Download MS Office 2019 Pending

Download MS Office 2019 Pending: Hi, My product for MS Office is 2016 Professional Plus. Recently, i want to update/reinstall to MS Office 2019 Professional Plus but it said download pending and it's been awhile i haven't received the update/download. Kindly please explain the situation and how to solve...
  9. download office home & Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download office home & Student 2019: Where do I download office 2019 Home & Student, I have the Key Code Alreadydon't need to buy again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-office-home-student-2019/ca9a9977-3773-48fa-a9c9-57545ccbdebe
  10. Unable to download Office Pro 2019

Unable to download Office Pro 2019: I've purchased office pro 2019 but I cannot download it without upgrading to Windows 10. Am I able to exchange my purchase for something that my current version of Windows supports?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why dont downloaded fonts work in word 2019

2. downloaded fonts not working

3. downloaded fonts not working in microsoft office

4. downloaded fonts not working in office,
  5. downloaded fonts not working in word