Windows 10: Downloaded games are facing issues.

Discus and support Downloaded games are facing issues. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know if this issue is due to the game itself or not. I have not seen this issue on any other computers when I played these game. So to explain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TravisShank, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Downloaded games are facing issues.

I don't know if this issue is due to the game itself or not. I have not seen this issue on any other computers when I played these game. So to explain the issue: Whenever I open apps, such as Wizard101 or League Of Legends, there are issues separate from one another. First I will explain the issue of wizard101, whenever I launch the game the size of the window opened from game is really small compared to the size of the screen. I'll screenshot if needed. But whenever the game is opened, after logging into the game, the screen size is normal with the game. Now the issue of League of Legends. Whenever I open the game everything is fine and normal, but upon going into a player versus player game the mouse size significantly shrinks. Unaware if these issues would be relating to the game or the computer itself. Please give me some insight if you could at all. Thank you for anyone able to answer

:)

TravisShank, Jun 17, 2020

2. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 17, 2020
  3. iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Downloaded games are facing issues.

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Downloaded games are facing issues.

1. Downloaded games are facing issues. - Similar Threads - Downloaded games are

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...: I'm tried to install and download Simplified and Traditional Chinese language and encountered the following issues. Do revert if you have any advise. Thanks1. Simplified Chinese language downloading hanging in downloading process for hours2. Traditional Chinese language...
  4. Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...

Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...: I'm tried to install and download Simplified and Traditional Chinese language and encountered the following issues. Do revert if you have any advise. Thanks1. Simplified Chinese language downloading hanging in downloading process for hours2. Traditional Chinese language...
  5. issues downloading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues downloading a game: i am trying to download a game and i keep getting the message error 0x80004005 after i start to extract the files required. the other information it mentions is an unexpected error is preventing you from coping files required. how can i fix this running windows 10. thanks...
  6. issues downloading a game

issues downloading a game: i am trying to download a game and i keep getting the message error 0x80004005 after i start to extract the files required. the other information it mentions is an unexpected error is preventing you from coping files required. how can i fix this running windows 10. thanks...
  7. facing issue with the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing issue with the bluetooth: Hi, after pairing with bluetooth to my samsung smart phone it automatically gets disconnected without giving any warning message. When checked in the drives of the bluetooth i found this error message in to the drivers properties "Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B00B\00e04c000001...
  8. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  9. Issue with downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with downloading a game from the store: Today I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store but while it was downloading my laptop shut itself down because I didn't have it plugged in. When i go back into the store, the partially completed download has disappeared and it's...
  10. Facing issues with Internet....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing issues with Internet....: Hi! I recently install windows 10 Education 64-Bit. In start everything was good. Now i am facing issues with internet. Windows lost access to internet after 2-4 minutes and i need to disconnect it from tray icon and then reconnect it, after doing this it starts browsing...