Windows 10: Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

Discus and support Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a few games on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC and now the games don't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging but didn't help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DannyNinety, May 4, 2021.

1. Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

I bought a few games on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC and now the games don't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64

:)

DannyNinety, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 4, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

1. Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version - Similar Threads - Downloaded games Store

2. Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version: I bought a game on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC but now the game doesn't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging in but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64...
  3. downloading games on window store.

downloading games on window store.: I recently uninstalled sea of thieves because i ran into an issue on the windows store and now i can no longer download it back on to my computeri originally got it on my Xbox if this helps...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade version download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade version download: I downloaded Windows 10 upgrade version from your website but it failed at installation in "SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC. I assume all the relevant files were downloaded & as I have hopefully cleaned up my PC now do I have to downloaded them all again or...
  5. Windows Store Game download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Game download: I got Xbox Game Pass last night and downloaded Outer Worlds. The game downloaded successfully, on a drive that had plenty of space, seemed to install correctly, but I can’t launch it. Apparently, I’m supposed to have a section in my library specifically for Game Pass games,...
  6. Windows Store gone after resetting

Windows Store gone after resetting: I started having an issue a couple of months ago where I would get an error message saying that no matter the app, it couldn't be updated in Windows Store. After troubleshooting this for a while and getting no resolution; I just "Reset" my computer. After this I was able to...
  7. game download will not restart after interuption in game store

game download will not restart after interuption in game store: I was downloading candy crush jelly and the connection broke. Afterwards it would not restart even when I tried to restart it from the store website. At the website it will not even give me a button to restart it....
  8. Unfinished game download in microsoft store. Gone after windows update but still consumed...

Unfinished game download in microsoft store. Gone after windows update but still consumed...: Hi, I cant free up space from my interrupted download. Here's the details: 1. Purchased a game at microsoft store. I had 150 gig free space. 2. Download was at 55 gig when windows update restarted my pc. Remaining disk space <100gig at this time. 3. After startup, I...
  9. Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC: Good morning everybody, First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm france and i'm not fluent in english *Smile I need your help on this thread for multiple reasons : - I've just finished to install my new Computer (by myself) and i've installed Windows 10 on it...
  10. Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC

Download Windows Store App/game from an other PC: Good morning everybody, First i'm sorry if I do some mistakes .. I'm french and i'm not fluent in english *Smile I need your help on this thread for multiple reasons : - I've just finished to install my new Computer (by myself) and i've installed Windows 10 on it...