Windows 10: Downloaded list format

Discus and support Downloaded list format in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I look at a downloaded list in a normal format instead of notepad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Randy Brown (randy), Sep 25, 2018.

1. Downloaded list format

How do I look at a downloaded list in a normal format instead of notepad?

:)

Randy Brown (randy), Sep 25, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 25, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Sep 25, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Downloaded list format

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Downloaded list format

1. Downloaded list format - Similar Threads - Downloaded list format

2. Downloads Folder get Auto Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Folder get Auto Formatting: Hello, When I open my Downloads Folder in File Explorer, it is automatically being formatted and organized by Dates / Times Frames. I'd like to control how this formatting is done, I also wish to Cut these Files from my HD and store some on a Flash Drive, again, I am not...
  3. Format of file listing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format of file listing: Windows 11 seems to have changed the format of the file lists that come up when browsing for a file. They're all double spaced now - resulting in very spaced out physically loooong lists. Is there any way to change this?...
  4. Format of file listing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format of file listing: Windows 11 seems to have changed the format of the file lists that come up when browsing for a file. They're all double spaced now - resulting in very spaced out physically loooong lists. Is there any way to change this?...
  5. Making a task list for Format Factory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a task list for Format Factory?: There's a program called Format Factory which is the fastest multimedia format converter there is. The latest version is even better because it now features the ability to set the number of threads used. I have it set to 9 threads running on a Ryzen 5 3600. I'm converting 9...
  6. download list of links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    download list of links: How to download multiple links at once. Is there a program or extension? submitted by /u/abdeslambenaicha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tvxl/download_list_of_links/
  7. Download format files. How to change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download format files. How to change?: So i am trying to get a file downloaded but it keeps downloading as a Photoshop file. how do i change the default way that it downloads to like a pdf or a jpg. submitted by /u/dovice_YT [link] [comments]...
  8. Delete Pending Download list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Pending Download list: In Win 10 Pro, Settings/Update&Security, is there a way to delete the Pending Download list? I have a PC at a remote location running video surveillance software with Internet access only via an LTE modem w/ data plan. I have updated the PC via thumb drive with the Pending...
  9. My downloads list

in Windows 10 Customization
    My downloads list: I have completely lost my list of downloads. I have four downloads listed, and these are very recent. What do I do to retrieve this list of downloads? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-downloads-list/dfc9f01b-07a2-4b16-8172-2b241e109e3b
  10. Downloaded a malware-not on Uninstall list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloaded a malware-not on Uninstall list: Hello, I guess I downloaded a malware software. It is not on the Uninstall list. Also, MBAM detected some malwares and removed it after installation, but now I can't remove the software. What can I do? *Update: I tried a software named "Revo Uninstaller" and used...