Windows 10: Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They?

Discus and support Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have downloaded some apps from the Microsoft Apps Store, I have been told I now own them, but How do I open them. There are no shortcuts/links to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mrb-2010, Feb 24, 2019.

1. mrb-2010 Win User

Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They?

I have downloaded some apps from the Microsoft Apps Store, I have been told I now own them, but How do I open them. There are no shortcuts/links to them. They are not listed in the start menu and I can see no obvious reference to them anywhere. Can someone please help me? Many Thanks

:)

mrb-2010, Feb 24, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They?

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They?

1. Downloaded Microsoft Apps, Where Are They? - Similar Threads - Downloaded Microsoft Apps

2. where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...: where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft Store" ,on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-app-small-birds-by-jessibryan/0840e036-f7f6-42ce-8e42-9143c91bf937
  3. where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...: where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft Store" ,on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-app-small-birds-by-jessibryan/0840e036-f7f6-42ce-8e42-9143c91bf937
  4. where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't change where Microsoft Store downloads apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't change where Microsoft Store downloads apps: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 on my S: drive. I have gone to "Change where new content is saved" and changed where apps should go to. This didn't help, it still tried to download on the C: drive which I don't have enough space on. I don't know what the issue...
  6. I can't change where Microsoft Store downloads apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change where Microsoft Store downloads apps: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 on my S: drive. I have gone to "Change where new content is saved" and changed where apps should go to. This didn't help, it still tried to download on the C: drive which I don't have enough space on. I don't know what the issue...
  7. I can't change where Microsoft Store downloads apps

8. Error changing where apps download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error changing where apps download: Hello, I am having a tough time changing where my apps download. I have a C drive SSD and I have a D drive HDD. My C drive is mainly for system files and windows stuff, and I want to download my apps from Microsoft store to my D drive. Before downloading, I click D drive and...
  9. Can't Change Where Apps Download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Change Where Apps Download: Hello, I have just purchased the Xbox Game Pass and now I can download all these awesome games. However, when given the option to choose where to download them, my D drive is greyed out saying I don't have permissions to download here. So I go to change that, and then it...
  10. Where are Windows Store apps downloaded to?

Where are Windows Store apps downloaded to?: Something very odd is happening. I tried to install a number of Windows Store apps ---- none of them would download, so I thought I would try again later, it might be a temporary glitch. Then by pure chance I discovered a lot of files from these apps on an external USB drive,...