Windows 10: Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

Discus and support Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a new update on my surface laptop 2It brings up blue screen asking "choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr Moose, May 28, 2023.

1. Dr Moose Win User

Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

I recently downloaded a new update on my surface laptop 2It brings up blue screen asking "choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"Regardless of which option I choose the next screen shows "Something went wrong but you can try again" and in yellow it says "UNUSEDBIOCONSENT." It won't let me get past this. I've restarted, shutdown, attempted to restart in safe mode, nothing. Please help.

:)

Dr Moose, May 28, 2023
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, May 28, 2023
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, May 28, 2023
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - Downloaded update laptop

2. Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in: I recently downloaded a new update on my surface laptop 2It brings up blue screen asking "choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"Regardless of which option I choose the next screen shows "Something went wrong but you can try again" and in yellow...
  3. Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in: I recently downloaded a new update on my surface laptop 2It brings up blue screen asking "choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"Regardless of which option I choose the next screen shows "Something went wrong but you can try again" and in yellow...
  4. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  5. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  6. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  7. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  8. Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't let me sign into my laptop: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got the message: "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." I've tried just about...
  9. I factory reset my new PC, now it won't let me sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I factory reset my new PC, now it won't let me sign in: I bought a laptop off of somebody yesterday. (hp 15 ba009dx) I had to factory reset it to clear the Microsoft account on it to change it to mine. After it reset and restarted I'm prompted with the login screen that says "Other User" and is asking for a password and...
  10. new laptop will not let me download an antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    new laptop will not let me download an antivirus: brand new laptop win 10 , will not let me install program from outside Microsoft store ? paid $ for new antivirus will not let me install #Frustrated...