Windows 10: Downloaded pictures are converted in different format

Discus and support Downloaded pictures are converted in different format in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When saving downloaded pictures and photos in jpg format, Windows converts them in jfif format in the folder. How can I save downloaded pictures in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daisyharlow, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Downloaded pictures are converted in different format

When saving downloaded pictures and photos in jpg format, Windows converts them in jfif format in the folder. How can I save downloaded pictures in the same format that it was? This issue occurred yesterday and I don’t understand what caused it

:)

daisyharlow, Mar 4, 2020
  2. drz22 Win User

No Picture, Same Format

drz22, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Downloaded pictures are converted in different format

No Picture, Same Format

Hi drz22,

Even when files are of the same format, the audio and video maybe converted and coded differently. Are your MP4 files completely identical? Have you tried converting it into aother playable format for your device to see if that works?

Video formats that work on the Nokia 6700 are

• MPEG-4
    • 3GPP formats (H.263)
    Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

haZey---01, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Downloaded pictures are converted in different format

1. Downloaded pictures are converted in different format - Similar Threads - Downloaded pictures are

2. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  3. Calibre converting formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Calibre converting formats: I was forced to load Calibre to this pc (W10). My W7 pc went on a recovery program (waiting on a case fan).. I have used Calibre to convert books for years, but when I installed it today for the life of me, I can not remember how to convert epub to mobi. I need to do this for...
  4. convert usb drive format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    convert usb drive format: I have a usb drive that was originally fat32 and I converted it to ntfs. I want to convert it back to fat32 and even though I've tried file explorer, command prompt and powershell, nothing works. I want to use it for a macbook with m1, but it doesn't recognise ntfs or exfat...
  5. file format for pictures?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file format for pictures?: I have some pictures on a flash drive taken last year that I wanted to see on my relatively new all-in-one HP desktop with the latest Windows 10. When I tried to open the pictures I got the following message: ._002.jpg It appears that we do not support this file format...
  6. convert a MOV format to MP4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    convert a MOV format to MP4: how does one convert a MOV format to MP4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-a-mov-format-to-mp4/9b14794e-04f4-4b11-a11e-7dcca3016965
  7. Difference between Format and quick format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Difference between Format and quick format: Question: Does selecting format, not Quick Format, write over the drive with some algorithms or just the FAT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-format-and-quick-format/6de9cae2-54e1-4556-9a96-499db743641a
  8. Convert MTS format to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert MTS format to MP3: How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mts-format-to-mp3/0efb66ee-fea2-42c4-aefb-6d114973f40c"
  9. Downloads not converting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads not converting: So I bought a game The Binding Of Isaac on the Xbox one and its not converting. Anyone know why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-not-converting/145b2d4c-78e2-4ca1-9892-e84811b968b7"
  10. Hard Disk Converted to GPT format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Disk Converted to GPT format: I have DELL inspiron 5558 With windwos 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10. Recently i wanted windows 7 and for that i shrink my E drive and from DVD tried to install Windows 7 on that 50 GB unallocated space. But it was showing me that you cant install OS on Windows Cannot...