Windows 10: Downloaded Program files.

Discus and support Downloaded Program files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is Downloaded Program Files? Do I need it or I can just clean it using disk clean-up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mushfiqur Rahman3.1416, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Downloaded Program files.

What is Downloaded Program Files? Do I need it or I can just clean it using disk clean-up?

:)

Mushfiqur Rahman3.1416, Mar 6, 2021
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Mar 6, 2021
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

Downloaded Program files.

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

Thema:

Downloaded Program files.

1. Downloaded Program files. - Similar Threads - Downloaded Program files

2. File Transfer from downloads folder to program files stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer from downloads folder to program files stuck at 0%: Hello! Recently I have been having a problem as to where my pc file transfer is stuck at 0% and does not go up at all. I was wanting to know if there is anything that I could possibly do to fix it, i have tried defragging that drive and ran the CHKDSK command like someone had...
  3. File Transfer from downloads folder to program files stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Transfer from downloads folder to program files stuck at 0%: Hello! Recently I have been having a problem as to where my pc file transfer is stuck at 0% and does not go up at all. I was wanting to know if there is anything that I could possibly do to fix it, i have tried defragging that drive and ran the CHKDSK command like someone had...
  4. Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it?: Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-files-in-downloaded-program-files/79ae1e68-42af-4689-96cc-1acd9dab0a74
  5. Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it?: Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-files-in-downloaded-program-files/79ae1e68-42af-4689-96cc-1acd9dab0a74
  6. Can I download files in downloaded program files folder or windows uses it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Program downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  8. program files and program files x86

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"
  9. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE: IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWN LOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN A OMX FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-download-a-program-to-open-omx/f50739c2-14fa-49c6-be1d-0370a2fef2e4
  10. missing downloaded program.

in Windows 10 Support
    missing downloaded program.: Hi I have just started using windows 10 on a new PC. I have tried to download an anti virus program. It downloads and installs (well it appears to) but the program is not there when finished. Not in the programs lists or on 'remove programs' either. I cant find any way of...