Windows 10: Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet

Discus and support Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After resetting my Windows 10 PC some programs I download cant connect to the Internet for example Steam I'm able to use Firefox and Microsoft Edge but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZJ Weebz, Jun 22, 2019.

1. ZJ Weebz Win User

Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet

After resetting my Windows 10 PC some programs I download cant connect to the Internet for example Steam I'm able to use Firefox and Microsoft Edge but some websites don't load

:)

ZJ Weebz, Jun 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Moose Win User
    Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Jun 22, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

Problem with internet download

There is no problem with the internet connection.
    When i try to download something with programs like
    with the one rapidshare has, there is no problem.
    I have problems trying to download things from internet sites.
    Even opening sites is a real headache

GSquadron, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet - Similar Threads - Downloaded programs cant

2. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to internet: Model: HP All-in-One 22-c0xxBought 2018Windows 10Hi,just updated the hard drive on my PC to an SSD and it reset everything. Ive managed to get windows installed however its not able to detect my WIFI network? IIRC my model should have a built in WIFI adapter so i shouldnt...
  3. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  4. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  5. Some programs cant connect to internet connection

Some programs cant connect to internet connection: Miscosoft store, epic games launcher, valorant and dead by daylight cant connect to internet. In microsoft store everything is loading slower than before but when I try to buy or download something it says connection problem, error 0x800704cf . In valorant it was error 21 and...
  6. Windows programs cant connect to internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows programs cant connect to internet connection: I have problem with internet I discovered it 3 days ago I cant open epic games becasue it says there is internet connection problem, in Valorant there was problem number 21 and in dbd it says cant connect to servers. I dont know what to do I already written to epic support...
  7. Cant connect to internet !

Cant connect to internet !: so basicly this has been a long process of me trying to solve my issue. let me explain, i can connect to wifi and Ethernet and both of them say "connected" but i cant access any online services (chrome, gta, csgo, steam ect ect) sometimes it will have the yellow error symbol...
  8. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  9. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the trouble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the home have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122835
  10. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Support
    cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834