Windows 10: downloaded screensaver

Discus and support downloaded screensaver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded a screensaver and it's listed under screensaver when I go to change it, but it doesn't come up. What am I doing wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LM43, Sep 11, 2019.

1. LM43 Win User

downloaded screensaver

I downloaded a screensaver and it's listed under screensaver when I go to change it, but it doesn't come up. What am I doing wrong?

:)

2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.downloaded screensaver :)

terrace, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Sep 11, 2019
  4. James79 Win User

downloaded screensaver

Screensaver issue...

I'm having a serious issue with my screensaver. Anytime I step away from my laptop...within a minute or so it will go directly into screensaver mode. This is with the screensaver disabled. How do I fix this problem...it's driving me nuts.

James79, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

downloaded screensaver

1. downloaded screensaver - Similar Threads - downloaded screensaver

2. How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare: I am receiving email from Microsoft! Help. Phil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-annoying-email-from-microsoft-store/9d3583a1-da31-4b24-971a-3ba6dcca1422"
  3. "download failed : please check your connection and try again"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "download failed : please check your connection and try again": For example, I downloaded an application that uses an internet connection. after that I installed the application, but failed and the notification "Error code: [0X82000015]" almost all applications that use internet connection, I can not use it. help please .........
  4. download netvue ap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download netvue ap: how do I download the Netvue app to my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-netvue-ap/2acc2ad7-94bf-43c3-936c-ff9ec470e01d
  5. How to download 64 bit drivers for my windows 10 pro desktop?????

How to download 64 bit drivers for my windows 10 pro desktop?????: I wish to install 64 bit windows 10 pro in my desktop's 32 bit windows 10 pro... My motherboard: Asus:P5G41T-M LX. Motherboard model :P5QPL-AM Processor:Intel:E5700 When searching it for drivers to download, it shows till windows 8.1 only. But I have windows 10 pro...
  6. Onedrive download large files to external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive download large files to external harddrive: I have to download >500 gb from the onedrive cloud to an external harddrive. I am only able to download 3.9 gb at a time. Is there any options to download large amounts of data?...
  7. Fluctuating Download/Upload Internet Speed - up to 50% less

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fluctuating Download/Upload Internet Speed - up to 50% less: Hi there. I'm trying to troubleshoot my friend's internet speed that goes from ~150-375 Mbps download and ~15-37 Mbps upload. She's paying for 400/40 and the internet repairman said the speeds going into the modem are fine. She's directly connected (no wi-fi) and the normal...
  8. I downloaded W10 for a clean install, but the USB drive is empty. Where did the data go?

I downloaded W10 for a clean install, but the USB drive is empty. Where did the data go?: I downloaded W10 for a clean install according to this choice: Windows 10 Using the tool to upgrade this PC to Windows 10 Here’s when to use these instructions: You have a license to install Windows 10 and are upgrading this PC from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. You need...
  9. Cyber attack from downloaded screensaver Fliqlo Screensaver left in Apps & features after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyber attack from downloaded screensaver Fliqlo Screensaver left in Apps & features after...: I am not really sure what this means. Apparently program was stopped from installing by the Sophos Anti-virus program that was running. I checked Apps & features and still see Fliqlo Screen Saver listed. When I try to uninstall I get RED X "This file does not have an app...
  10. Screensavers being deleted when downloaded from specific website.

Screensavers being deleted when downloaded from specific website.: I download screensavers from newfreescreensavers.com My McAfee security says the site is safe. They will stay on my screensavers program until I got back into the program. If leave it alone it runs the downloaded screensaver. The screensavers go into my control panel, but...