Windows 10: Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),...

Discus and support Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jointventuredan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jointventuredan, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),...

/u/jointventuredan, Jun 1, 2020
  2. carlfish Win User

Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet

carlfish, Jun 1, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User

If you try it you see

Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),... [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Kyhi Win User

Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),...

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Kyhi, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),...

1. Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),... - Similar Threads - Downloaded version 2004

2. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating a Media Creation tool 2004: I have down loaded the program from your web site. I am installing the program on a 256 scan disk thumb drive. The drive is correctly formatted. I follow all instructions. The program fully loads on the drive. It then goes into a verifying of down load. At 59% I get an error...
  3. What Version of windows does the media creation tool download?

What Version of windows does the media creation tool download?: Hello, I recently build a new PC and I am going to install windows 10 on it, but the thing is as i was preparing the USB flash drive with windows on it from my laptop through the media creation tool, this thought just came to my mind, about the version of windows the media...
  4. Media Creation tool for 2004 update

Media Creation tool for 2004 update: I'm having trouble updating to 2004. I even tried using Update Assistant and got the same error. If I use the Media Creation Tool and select Keep personal files and apps will that install the update but leave everything else alone?...
  5. Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet

Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet: Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet 157186
  6. Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.

Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.: Which version or build of Windows 10 does the media creation tool is downloading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-windows-10-version/cbb56576-2792-474d-bea9-21e1efbc0c8f
  7. Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version

Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version: Hi All, I need to upgrade the windows 10 machine previous version to 1809 version. Due to standard version, i couldnt install the latest version 1909 on the workstation. When i try to search i can get the media creation tool for 1909 version but unable to find the download...
  8. Media creation tool and windows version detection

Media creation tool and windows version detection: My question is will the Media Creation Tool automatically detect what version of windows i have? I have windows 10 pro on myn and i got the 4gb iso file, but it only gave me one option for Edition that just said windows 10, The other iso i want to get off another computer...
  9. Downloading in Media Creation Tool

Downloading in Media Creation Tool: How to resume download in Media Creation Tool? Thanks everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-in-media-creation-tool/fe621427-b54b-4e9f-b756-f80987ccec83
  10. Win 10 from Media Creation Tool is old version?

Win 10 from Media Creation Tool is old version?: I created a USB drive of Win 10 from the Media Creation tool, yesterday. All the files had a 2015 date on them and I "assumed" it was an old version. I then downloaded the ISO version and and created the USB drive with Rufus and it is the 1607 version. 59339