Windows 10: Downloaded themes

Discus and support Downloaded themes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A simple query when I download and install themes for the background just where are they stored because if I hit Browse in the Personalisation >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Apr 16, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Downloaded themes

A simple query when I download and install themes for the background just where are they stored because if I hit Browse in the Personalisation > Background there are no pics to be found and I cannot even find them in Pictures.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Apr 16, 2019

2. Where we can download themes?

To open a list of links to download more themes, try following these steps:

Menu > Settings > Themes > Theme Downloads .

odi_et_amo14, Apr 16, 2019
  3. download theme

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are looking for themes to download. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Follow the steps to download themes and set it as your default theme for your desktop:

• Type themes in the search bar.
    • From the dropdown list, select Change the theme.
    • Under my themes, click on Get more themes online.
    • That should take you to the Microsoft Theme Center.
    • Click Download on the theme you choose and click save.
    • Double click on the theme program and follow the onscreen instructions.

For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/themes

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-get-started-with-themes

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Downloaded themes

Downloading Themes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I would suggest you to download the themes from the following website:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/themes

Once you click on download, the file will get downloaded and you will get a prompt to open once download is completed. when you click on Open, a window will open which will directly take you to
    Control Panel>Personalization window where the theme will be listed which you had download.

Hope this information is helpful.

Yaqub K, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Downloaded themes

1. Downloaded themes - Similar Threads - Downloaded themes

2. DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...

in Windows 10 Customization
    DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...: everyone likes to customize their pc for good themes , background with attractive 3D effects , heavy graphical images for their Windows 10 machines I found today , we can download many themes from Microsoft official website...
  3. Downloaded themes

Downloaded themes: A simple query when I download and install themes for the background just where are they stored because if I hit Browse in the Personalisation > Background there are no pics to be found and I cannot even find them in Pictures. Any advice greatly appreciated. 130938
  4. Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded a theme from Microsoft Store (Community Showcase Natural Landscapes 2), but now I can't delete it. I go to Settings/Personalization/Themes, and right click on the theme I want to delete, but the only option it gives me is "Save theme for sharing." When I right...
  5. Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization: Hi, I have downloaded multiple Windows Themes from Microsoft Store and they don't show up in Personalisation. I can't even find them in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes. If i try to find them on search bar, i find something like this, saved in...
  6. Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization

Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization: Hi. I usually install themes from Store. Recently occurred the problem with it: when I get apps(in this case any theme), in Store it is supposed to be installed and its(theme) status is owned. But when I go to the settings to apply this theme, I can't find in the list of the...
  7. How to find downloaded themes

How to find downloaded themes: I am using downloaded Themes from the Microsoft store for my backgrounds and the problem is that I have to go to Get more help in Personalisation to access those themes. What I want to know is where are those installed themes stored and can I get to them via the Browse in...
  8. Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization: I've checked all the forums, community questions regarding the same but I'm unable to solve this. Windows Themes used to work normal (it does in other accounts on same computer) but not on mine. Themes get downloaded & installed, even shows up in Start but absent from...
  9. Choosing pictures for desktop background from downloaded Microsoft themes

Choosing pictures for desktop background from downloaded Microsoft themes: I used to be able to see all the pictures in a downloaded theme and then select the ones I wanted in the slideshow. I don't seem to be able to do that anymore and would like to be able to select the ones I want or create my own from several themes and/or pictures from those...
  10. Windows Store Themes not downloading.

Windows Store Themes not downloading.: When I click the "Get" button on a Windows theme in the store it very briefly say's "working.." before refreshing the page and not downloading the theme. Anyone else have this issue? Other apps seem to download normally. 109833