Downloaded windows 10, no start menu

Discus and support Downloaded windows 10, no start menu in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I got windows 10 yesterday, today I booted my PC up to find that the start screen isn't working and that the background is black. Also notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pokemonareugly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. pokemonareugly Win User

I got windows 10 yesterday, today I booted my PC up to find that the start screen isn't working and that the background is black. Also notification center won't start either.

:)

pokemonareugly, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Start Menu NOT pull up

2016 06 22- DOWNLOAD START MENU TROUBLE SHOOTER FOR WINDOWS 10

https://www.kapilarya.com/download-start-menu-t... shooter-for-windows-10

Microsoft has released the Start Menu trouble shooter for Windows 10 which will help you to found and fix issues related to Start Menu, download link inside. The link is to an official MS Download

https://lifehacker.com/microsofts-start-menu-re...

http://aka.ms/diag_StartMenu

RESET START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

https://www.kapilarya.com/re-register-start-men...

Get-appxpackage -all shellexperience -packagetype bundle |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + “\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml”)}

Rohn007, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Kapil Arya MVP Win User
    Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Downloaded windows 10, no start menu - Similar Threads - Downloaded start menu

1. Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is not starting any downloads.: When the "Get" button is clicked, the "Working" indicator flashes up for the skin of a second, and then the entire store page appears to refresh, with no acknowledgement that I have requested the download whatsoever. Checking "Downloads and Updates" gives no indication that...
  2. IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...: When I start IE11 it comes up and shows the tab for the home page but never downloads the page. I've tried changing the URL in that tab as well as opening new tabs but the result is the same -- IE 11 just sits there with a blank page and no errors. I've tried resetting it,...
  3. Windows 10 10586 starts downloading into ........

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 10586 starts downloading into ........: $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS Only $Windows.~WS is hidden folder. 29321
  4. Windows 10 download display shows starting download - not downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 download display shows starting download - not downloading: Hello All, Please excuse my lack of Computing terminology when writing this - I am a complete novice in the use of a Computer having been entirely `self taught` on just the basics. I clicked onto the `Get Windows 10` button on the Windows 10 upgrade onscreen display...
  5. Win10 downloaded, how do I start installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 downloaded, how do I start installation?: I'm running Win7 Home Premium and did not get a prompt (nag) for Win10, but initiated a download. I think it has completed the download, since I have 2.93 GB in a folder marked Windows10Upgrade on the C: drive. I'm up to date on all Win7 updates. How do I initiate the...
  6. can i avoid downloading from net in the start menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    can i avoid downloading from net in the start menu ?: Hi can i avoid to download lots of stuff in the start menu ? like news,xbox new games,money,and others they are going to download every x time new informtaion i just want the email [img] thanks 40636
  7. Download free Office 2016 Quick Start Guides

in Windows 10 News
    Download free Office 2016 Quick Start Guides: To coincide with last week’s release of Office 2016, we put together a set of handy Quick Start Guides that introduce you to the newest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. [img] Whether you’re coming from previous versions of your...