Windows 10: Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

Discus and support Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've checked all the forums, community questions regarding the same but I'm unable to solve this. Windows Themes used to work normal (it does in other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aaron_8, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Aaron_8 Win User

Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

I've checked all the forums, community questions regarding the same but I'm unable to solve this.

Windows Themes used to work normal (it does in other accounts on same computer) but not on mine. Themes get downloaded & installed, even shows up in Start but absent from Personalization menu in Settings. Also, I tried to locate the same files from AppData but there're none. It is to be noted that Windows Themes downloaded from Microsoft website (from Windows 7 days) work but not from Microsoft Store. I have performed every possible step (sfc scan, DISM, WSRESET- even by signing out & signing in again) but NOTHING works.

:)

Aaron_8, Aug 12, 2018
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Corrupted Personalization Settings and themes

Hi Nkhondo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you check if the settings are disable in the registries of the PC.

• Press
      Windows+R
      and type gpedit.msc in the run command.

• In the window that appears, you can see the "Local Group Policy Editor" Window.

• In this step I want to Prevent Changing Theme file. You click on User Configuration sub-category Administrative Template sub-category Control Panel sub-category Personalization and click on the "Prevent
      Changing Theme
      ".
    User Configuration<< Administrative Template<< Control Panel<< Personalization

• In this step right-click on the "Prevent Changing Theme"and select the
      edit tab and click on the edit tab.

• In this step, if you click on the
      Enabled Button then you cannot change the Theme. You click on the Disable Button then you can change the Theme. You click on The Enable Button for Disabling the changing Theme or Prevent Changing Theme.

• In this step right-click on your Desktop and select the Personalize tab. In this tab you are unable to change the theme after disabling the changing of the theme or Prevent
      Changing Theme.
    Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

WindowsStore downloaded & installed theme not showing in Personalization-Themes

I downloaded & installed a theme from Windows Store then rebooted my pc. When I go to Personalization-Themes to set the theme as a slideshow for my background, it's not in the list of themes. The only place it shows up is as the Lock Screen background.
    Nowhere else. Not in my Start Menu, Personalization-Background, etc. Can anyone help me with how to set this? Much appreciated.

I'mF'nFedUp, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

1. Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization - Similar Threads - Downloaded Themes doesn't

2. Windows 11 Personalization/Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Personalization/Theme: Hello,Is there a way to choose the colour of the Start Up / Shut Down / Update screen accent and/or colour? Back in Windows 10 the Start Up screen was the same colour as my Start Menu theme which was red with black writing. Now on Windows 11 the Start Up screen is just black...
  3. Windows 11 Personalization/Theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Personalization/Theme: Hello,Is there a way to choose the colour of the Start Up / Shut Down / Update screen accent and/or colour? Back in Windows 10 the Start Up screen was the same colour as my Start Menu theme which was red with black writing. Now on Windows 11 the Start Up screen is just black...
  4. Question about downloading themes and appearing in the theme section of personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about downloading themes and appearing in the theme section of personalization: I have downloaded themes from the store before but for some reason when I tried doing it today 10/13/2020 I was told it was downloaded successfully; but, for some reason it did not appear in the list of themes on the personalization page. I deleted it, re-downloaded it, and...
  5. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  6. Personalize the theme

Personalize the theme: Previous version of the windows 10 has a option to modify the background image of a theme. So I can easily get a mark on the image which I want on my background but in this version of windows I can't find it. Can anyone help me with that?...
  7. Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization

Downloaded Windows Themes doesn't appear in Personalization: Hi, I have downloaded multiple Windows Themes from Microsoft Store and they don't show up in Personalisation. I can't even find them in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes. If i try to find them on search bar, i find something like this, saved in...
  8. Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization

Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization: Hi. I usually install themes from Store. Recently occurred the problem with it: when I get apps(in this case any theme), in Store it is supposed to be installed and its(theme) status is owned. But when I go to the settings to apply this theme, I can't find in the list of the...
  9. Personalization(List of Themes)

Personalization(List of Themes): Hi. I usually install themes from Store. Recently occurred the problem with it: when I get apps(in this case any theme), in Store it is supposed to be installed and its(theme) status is owned. But when I go to the settings to apply this theme, I can't find in the list of the...
  10. Personal Theme Names

Personal Theme Names: I created a personal theme, as in a photo of my doggie.....BUT, had pics of two different dogs... I named it then realized I put the wrong dog name on it. I want to edit it to be correct. How do I do that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloaded themes not appearing on themes settings

2. downloaded theme doesnt show in personalisation

3. windwows theme doesnt appear